China Eastern 737 Crash

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 16 of 16
Go to
Quote: Yeah some airlines/countries still allow one pilot to go back and leave the other guy alone. Don't know if that was the case in this deal. Does China allow one pilot to be alone up front?
Chinese airlines frequently fly with three pilots in the cockpit as did this accident flight. I have not seen anything which states how many of the three pilots were in the cockpit at the time of the crash.
Quote: Chinese airlines frequently fly with three pilots in the cockpit as did this accident flight. I have not seen anything which states how many of the three pilots were in the cockpit at the time of the crash.
I did see that. With three up front, it would seem unlikely that two would leave but who knows.
Quote: Yeah some airlines/countries still allow one pilot to go back and leave the other guy alone. Don't know if that was the case in this deal. Does China allow one pilot to be alone up front?
After Germanwings the Europeans decided to copy our rules and never leave someone alone in the cockpit. Then about 6 months later, after the media spotlight was removed, they quietly went back to their old ways. Inexplicable.
Quote: After Germanwings the Europeans decided to copy our rules and never leave someone alone in the cockpit. Then about 6 months later, after the media spotlight was removed, they quietly went back to their old ways. Inexplicable.
they don’t do the 2 person flight deck anymore?
Quote: they don’t do the 2 person flight deck anymore?
That's why I heard too.
6  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 16 of 16
Go to