2 - ONT 75
8 - SDF 75
8 - SDF A300

41 total
Any no-shows?
Quote: Any no-shows?
yes, 3-4 not sure on the exact total.
Have they been overbooking nowadays?
Quote: Have they been overbooking nowadays?
Doubtful. Lot of resources go into interviewing and hiring someone. They are probably sitting their scratching their heads at why someone wouldnt appreciate the offer. I bet we bump first year up 10 percent here soon.
Quote: Doubtful. Lot of resources go into interviewing and hiring someone. They are probably sitting their scratching their heads at why someone wouldnt appreciate the offer. I bet we bump first year up 10 percent here soon.

Im a reluctant yes on the TA, but I will not support any agreement to bump first year pay without a full agreement. That 100% benefits the company and is something they need. You don’t get something for nothing in this world with UPS.
Quote: You don’t get something for nothing in this world with UPS.
Dang it that is spot on in this industry. When we do see pluses we never see the minuses or what was traded before it’s too late. Well said - Holy Moly!
Quote: I bet we bump first year up 10 percent here soon.
Rather than bump first year pay, why not allow first year guys to make 2nd year pay on any time they pick up? It seems like that should be a win for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And all first year JA at second year oay. Can’t believe they haven’t done this with their shortages in the 74
Quote: Rather than bump first year pay, why not allow first year guys to make 2nd year pay on any time they pick up? It seems like that should be a win for everyone.
Quote: And all first year JA at second year oay. Can’t believe they haven’t done this with their shortages in the 74
Pretty sure Southwest does this. It is a great idea. UPS probably wants something in return if they agreed to it, even though it benefits the company.
5  6  7  8  9 
Page 9 of 9
Go to