CJO Pool

Subscribe
24  74  114  120  121  122  123  124  125  126 
Page 124 of 126
Go to
New class date list published on the company intranet six days ago shows five classes in April, none in May nor June, four in July, August, September, and October, three in November, and two in December. YMMV
Quote: New class date list published on the company intranet six days ago shows five classes in April, none in May nor June, four in July, August, September, and October, three in November, and two in December. YMMV
Thank you!
Are guys still getting the hogan and/or interviews nowadays? I know they have slowed down but have they stopped completely yet?

Also for the guys that recently got the hogan/interview.. what was the timeline from applying to that nowadays?

thank you
Quote: Are guys still getting the hogan and/or interviews nowadays? I know they have slowed down but have they stopped completely yet?

Also for the guys that recently got the hogan/interview.. what was the timeline from applying to that nowadays?

thank you
Yes to interviews and hogans. We have folks in suits at TK interviewing every week.
Has anyone who recieved a CJO in 2024 been assigned a class date yet?
Quote: Has anyone who recieved a CJO in 2024 been assigned a class date yet?
I know 2 Jan hires with April class dates. I am an Oct CJO with an April date of availability, haven’t heard anything so I suspect I’ll be at some point after this pause gets ironed out 🤞
Quote: Are guys still getting the hogan and/or interviews nowadays? I know they have slowed down but have they stopped completely yet?

thank you
I received a my Hogan on April 4th and Interview invite on the 5th.

I had a friend recommended completing the app before I even reach ATP mins, so my app has been in since Oct 2022, got my ATP in May 2023. Currently at 2000TT and 900 multi-turbine.

Hope that helps and good luck to everyone.
Quote: New class date list published on the company intranet six days ago shows five classes in April, none in May nor June, four in July, August, September, and October, three in November, and two in December. YMMV
Correct, as advertised in February.

In Unity...
Quote: Correct, as advertised in February.

In Unity...
Ah. Thanks for the clarification.

In Unity Always…
Quote: I received a my Hogan on April 4th and Interview invite on the 5th.

I had a friend recommended completing the app before I even reach ATP mins, so my app has been in since Oct 2022, got my ATP in May 2023. Currently at 2000TT and 900 multi-turbine.

Hope that helps and good luck to everyone.
Congratulations! How long was your app locked before you got the hogan e-mail?
24  74  114  120  121  122  123  124  125  126 
Page 124 of 126
Go to