LogTen signatures

Subscribe
Anyone with LogTen know how to get each individual logbook page signed electronically? I cannot figure it out. I don't want to have to print it out, sign every page, and then rescan it into a PDF file to email to my prospective employer. I'm asking here while waiting for Coridine's response.
I know I am a little late. Not sure if they figured out a way for you to do it. However, the only way I can think of getting this done is having the person download the app on their phone or ipad, log in using your credentials, and backing up your most recent save through the cloud. Beware! I have had issues in the past with coradine and lost my E-log by signing out and back on. So please make sure you have a secondary backup on a different device. More annoying is that Coradine does not have a way to look up your log book through there system which is absurd.
Quote: I know I am a little late. Not sure if they figured out a way for you to do it. However, the only way I can think of getting this done is having the person download the app on their phone or ipad, log in using your credentials, and backing up your most recent save through the cloud. Beware! I have had issues in the past with coradine and lost my E-log by signing out and back on. So please make sure you have a secondary backup on a different device. More annoying is that Coradine does not have a way to look up your log book through there system which is absurd.
Thanks for the input. Coridine had an answer, but its cumbersome. I found a PDF program that I can use to digitally sign each one for a monthly subscription fee. I'll just cancel the subscription when I'm done. It shouldn't be that difficult to sign a logbook.