B6 of WN

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 9
Go to
Quote: This is a SW vs B6 thread and here's Bluedriver whining about NK again.
Got tired of playing pilot on the Financial pages Bluey? I saw you over on Seeking Alpha with your same "I'm a pilot" name trying to school the investors.
I, for one, have never been number 27 in line for takeoff out of Topeka, nor have I ever had to do a gate return after waiting 2.5 hours for flow control into Minot. I prefer my job to be easy.
Actually it's a thread about B6 *OF* WN. Reading ability not required at the ULCCs?

And since this is difficult for you, I was responding to another poster who had brought up ULCCs. I didn't introduce it into this thread.
Quote: Actually it's a thread about B6 *OF* WN. Reading ability not required at the ULCCs?

And since this is difficult for you, I was responding to another poster who had brought up ULCCs. I didn't introduce it into this thread.
I did
look I’m just getting ready for the apparent demise of JetBlue and the rise of the ulcc.
Seems to be the common view even on airliner’s.net
Quote: It's crazy how crazy those crazy girls are for their ULCC model. Somehow it's gonna take over the whole industry, even though it's a fraction of a fraction of the market right now, and they have to run twice weekly service on much of there newly announced routes because the demand isn't there for daily service. And... They can't crack 30-40-50% market share in ANY large metro, something full service and JB has been able to do without any problem. Large metros, you know, where millions of budget constrained people all live within 60 mins drive of the airport, and they still can't make the business model work.

Have to do twice weekly from Topeka to Disney or seasonal service from Minot North Dakota to Mitchel South Dakota to see the world's only Corn Palace.

But hybrids (SWA and JB) can't survive long term in this industry... Facepalm.
Lol, Blue you guys have an 8% share of the industry. NK/F9 will have an 8% share also.....but we are projecting 650 aircraft by 2027. I think our growth potential and frequency increase will do just fine as a ULCC.

I still would rather have B6 as a partner though!

As for the OP go with B6
Quote: Lol, Blue you guys have an 8% share of the industry. NK/F9 will have an 8% share also.....but we are projecting 650 aircraft by 2027. I think our growth potential and frequency increase will do just fine as a ULCC.

I still would rather have B6 as a partner though!

As for the OP go with B6
Based on prior orders and delivery schedules, JB was supposed to be much larger right NOW. Delivery deferrals are a real thing, ask me how I know...
Quote: It's crazy how crazy those crazy girls are for their ULCC model. Somehow it's gonna take over the whole industry, even though it's a fraction of a fraction of the market right now, and they have to run twice weekly service on much of there newly announced routes because the demand isn't there for daily service. And... They can't crack 30-40-50% market share in ANY large metro, something full service and JB has been able to do without any problem. Large metros, you know, where millions of budget constrained people all live within 60 mins drive of the airport, and they still can't make the business model work.

Have to do twice weekly from Topeka to Disney or seasonal service from Minot North Dakota to Mitchel South Dakota to see the world's only Corn Palace.

But hybrids (SWA and JB) can't survive long term in this industry... Facepalm.
Someone is Salty the NK BOD told JB to F’ off 🤣🤣
Quote: ... ask me how I know...
Why? You're going to tell us anyway....
Quote: Someone is Salty the NK BOD told JB to F’ off 🤣🤣
Large institutional shareholders get the final say. They don't have financial entanglements/promises from F9 to pervert their decision. Only then is it over.
Quote: Large institutional shareholders get the final say. They don't have financial entanglements/promises from F9 to pervert their decision. Only then is it over.
isn’t that who the BOD REPRESENTS?
Quote: isn’t that who the BOD REPRESENTS?
You would think right? In this case it doesn’t seem
so.
Do you really think the NK BOD is going rogue against the wishes of the large institutional investors? I find that highly unlikely. If that were the case the large institutional investors would’ve definitely been vocal about this and we would’ve heard about it. My bet is that everybody’s on the same page and they are in agreement with how this is proceeding.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 9
Go to