New Hire training footprint

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 9
Go to
Quote: Unfortunately, CLT is only a maintenance base for us, not a crew base.
How does one know which are crew bases and which are maintenance? I don’t see how to differentiate on the “bases” map.
Quote: How does one know which are crew bases and which are maintenance? I don’t see how to differentiate on the “bases” map.
The color of the dots by the city code
Quote: There was just a teams chat on this. They said that there weren’t any training delays. They also said that total compensation for the first month is $1800. After that is your normal guarantee.
Is there still the 17,500 sign on stipend.
Quote: Is there still the 17,500 sign on stipend.
$17,000 over 5 years? More like a retention bonus. You get $1000 on your first pay check
Quote: $17,000 over 5 years? More like a retention bonus. You get $1000 on your first pay check
In this market I wouldn't sign it. The bonus is so back end heavy, for some it creates a problem when they leave at year 4 and have to pay it back, or so they say. 17,500 over 5 years really isn't all that much when you average it out, especially when they tax you on it. Just my opinion though.
Quote: In this market I wouldn't sign it. The bonus is so back end heavy, for some it creates a problem when they leave at year 4 and have to pay it back, or so they say. 17,500 over 5 years really isn't all that much when you average it out, especially when they tax you on it. Just my opinion though.
I had the same concern. I you only get it if you do a certain amount of time. Not you get you the money and have to stay for a certain amount of time.
Quote: Unfortunately, CLT is only a maintenance base for us, not a crew base.

I heard that we are filling classes in August? I could be totally wrong though so don’t quote me.
Appreciate the info
Do you have to sign something for their retention bonus?
Quote: Do you have to sign something for their retention bonus?
Yes, they send a promissory note with the CJO.
Quote: Yes, they send a promissory note with the CJO.
Okay, I didn't see that in my CJO. I enrolled in the cadet program a bit ago.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 9
Go to