DTW Seniority

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to
Someone that got in class February 2008 what seniority number would have today?

just wondering if I made a good decision !!!!
Quote: Someone that got in class February 2008 what seniority number would have today?

just wondering if I made a good decision !!!!
Roughly (within 10 numbers)
PMDL- 6000-6100
PMNW- 6215-6285

we have around 13,700 pilots on property

worth noting you would have been in, or close to, the bottom 500 until 2014. (6600 is a 2014 hire)
Quote: Roughly (within 10 numbers)
PMDL- 6000-6100
PMNW- 6215-6285

we have around 13,700 pilots on property

worth noting you would have been in, or close to, the bottom 500 until 2014. (6600 is a 2014 hire)

great !!!! thank you for the info

It would have been Delta class
Quote: great !!!! thank you for the info

It would have been Delta class

Well? What’s the verdict? Are you better off where you are? I guess it doesn’t do any good to dwell on it, I’m just curious. I hope you have an amazing career, where ever you are!
Quote: Well? What’s the verdict? Are you better off where you are? I guess it doesn’t do any good to dwell on it, I’m just curious. I hope you have an amazing career, where ever you are!

not dwelling at all
i was just wondering
i chose the other legacy because they have a base where I live
as far as career it did not start good but it’s great now and seniority about the same percentage
Quote: not dwelling at all
i was just wondering
as far as career it did not start good but it’s great now and seniority about the same percentage
Thats all you had to say. (Bolded part). That alone makes all the difference in this job.
Quote: not dwelling at all
i was just wondering
Looks like he went to United, based on his posts. Living in base makes allll the difference in the world in this job.
Is the 220 or 717 more junior for captains?
Quote: Is the 220 or 717 more junior for captains?

Kind of hard to answer since they don’t share bases.

220 - NYC, SLC, SEA
717 - ATL, DTW

DTW717 and NYC220 are about the same…very junior.
Quote: Is the 220 or 717 more junior for captains?
They don’t share bases. The most junior captains are in/going to be in New York. 320/220/737, of which 737 currently is the most junior awarded. 717 DTW is more juniorer than the 717 ATL but less junior than NYC.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to