What’s competitive nowadays?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
Make sure to use an app review service
Education/ work history won’t order
Ok I decided to give it a try. I noted after I put in all my education/work history and then “print profile” the timelines wont order chronologically. Is this normal ?
Quote: Ok I decided to give it a try. I noted after I put in all my education/work history and then “print profile” the timelines wont order chronologically. Is this normal ?
Did you put in your work history out of order? Otherwise I have no idea. There can be no breaks in your work history, you need to list any unemployment. Make sure to use an app review service, they'll find all your mistakes and tell you what you are doing wrong.
Quote: Ok I decided to give it a try. I noted after I put in all my education/work history and then “print profile” the timelines wont order chronologically. Is this normal ?
I saw the same thing. I don't know if it matters, but I went back and redid it so that they were all in order.

Haven't gotten an interview yet so who knows haha
Quote: Did you put in your work history out of order? Otherwise I have no idea. There can be no breaks in your work history, you need to list any unemployment. Make sure to use an app review service, they'll find all your mistakes and tell you what you are doing wrong.
Yes I put them in order. I’ll definitely get a an app review service. Any recommendations ? I’ve heard Centerline interview is very good.
Judy Tarver has a great app review service
Quote: Judy Tarver has a great app review service
will check it out, thanks
Do internal LOR’s add to your application point score or are those only looked at after your application gets pulled?
Quote: 3500hrs TT
1700hrs ERJ175
300hrs CE680
no failures
no criminal background or DUI’s
no LOR’s
no degree

Is there any chance the screening algorithm would have mercy on me?
Go for it. Get you apps professionally reviewed and attend a hiring event.

I got the call in about 10 days after submitting

3950TT
1250TPIC
Mostly part 135, recent 121 type rating.
Check-ride failures in primary training.
No-LORs
Quote: Do internal LOR’s add to your application point score or are those only looked at after your application gets pulled?
Yeah they help, I think 5 gets you max points
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to