Thanks to the MEM MD11 Captain…

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: What other reason would one have to block their calendar? I agree it’s absolutely anyone’s right to do it, but if I see a blocked calendar I just assume it’s because you’re ashamed of your draft addiction. If you’re gonna do it, at least own it.
getting suspended for 6 months is another reason why I’ve seen a calendar blocked.
They all have excuses. I won’t listen to the majority making excuses anymore. Im doing every bit of draft/AVA I can get going forward. Held the line for 10 months now while the majority filled their pockets. Time for me to get mine.

Good luck with negotiations. Our NC has ZERO chance with this pilot groups behavior. Its not them its US as a pilot group.
🥱 ☝🏿
Do ya feel better?
Quote: 🥱 ☝🏿
Do ya feel better?
My bank account is going to feel much better!
Great. Life is too short to whine about other people all day

https://youtu.be/7Y2srJgj538
Quote: They all have excuses. I won’t listen to the majority making excuses anymore. Im doing every bit of draft/AVA I can get going forward. Held the line for 10 months now while the majority filled their pockets. Time for me to get mine.

Good luck with negotiations. Our NC has ZERO chance with this pilot groups behavior. Its not them its US as a pilot group.
I have to say this Noworkallplay story arc is intriguing.
Quote: I have to say this Noworkallplay story arc is intriguing.

Who cares what that TROLL says.
All good trolls change their positions over time (often a 180 swing as this one just did) lest their audience get bored with their shtick.
Quote: All good trolls change their positions over time (often a 180 swing as this one just did) lest their audience get bored with their shtick.
If ya can’t beat em then join em….

We have/had leverage and the best we can muster is to say the word “leverage”. Most are spineless and unwilling to do the simplest things to use the leverage.

I will be laughing as I fill my pockets. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, oh that won’t happen.

Same thing in 2015. As numerous senior guys stated. It was the same song and dance. I hope all those approaching retirement like what they CURRENTLY have.
Quote: Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, oh that won’t happen.
The saying is, “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again.”
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to