UAL Interview and Technical Questions

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 9 of 10
Go to
Quote: Brief it in the order shown and you’ll have no issues, don’t overthink or question it.
got it, thank you!
Quote: Do they want the departure briefing to go in order exactly of what’s in the packet? Seems odd to me for weather to show up so late in a briefing
United does a lot of stuff backwards, just roll with it.
Quote: same here! One more reasons to give thanks tomorrow! :-D
Pilots with the big 6, especially, have a lot to give thanks for.
For anybody who’s interviewed recently did they ask for your resume during the interview? Or did you just bring it anyway? I saw a question on aviationinterviews that was something along the lines of “tell us about yourself and walk us through your resume”. I sent mine with all the other documents they requested pre interview. Doesnt say its required to bring to the interview so just wondering if its a standard thing to bring.
Quote: For anybody who’s interviewed recently did they ask for your resume during the interview? Or did you just bring it anyway? I saw a question on aviationinterviews that was something along the lines of “tell us about yourself and walk us through your resume”. I sent mine with all the other documents they requested pre interview. Doesnt say its required to bring to the interview so just wondering if its a standard thing to bring.
They have you send them a good one a few days before you get there and they ask if anything has changed while you are there.
Quote: For anybody who’s interviewed recently did they ask for your resume during the interview? Or did you just bring it anyway? I saw a question on aviationinterviews that was something along the lines of “tell us about yourself and walk us through your resume”. I sent mine with all the other documents they requested pre interview. Doesnt say its required to bring to the interview so just wondering if its a standard thing to bring.

I brought a few copies of mine, as well as the other stuff I emailed just in case. Didn’t need any of it. Just need to bring your logbooks & probably a bottle of water.
Your resume is in the packet that the interviewers review. No need to bring paper copies. Some people do, and they're asked to leave them outside with anything else you bring along. Definitely bring water if you want. If you don't have your own bottle, there are cups in the briefing room, and it's encouraged to fill up before heading in. Good luck!
Quote: Your resume is in the packet that the interviewers review. No need to bring paper copies. Some people do, and they're asked to leave them outside with anything else you bring along. Definitely bring water if you want. If you don't have your own bottle, there are cups in the briefing room, and it's encouraged to fill up before heading in. Good luck!
Appresh. Was way overthinking that, thank you for the response.
Does the invite to schedule an interview expire? I got the email to schedule an interview last week but due to work travel I'm looking to wait till after the new year to commit to an interview date. I don't necessarily want to email pilot hiring yet.
Quote: Does the invite to schedule an interview expire? I got the email to schedule an interview last week but due to work travel I'm looking to wait till after the new year to commit to an interview date. I don't necessarily want to email pilot hiring yet.
I'm sure all the dates for interview now probably is into next year and I'm sure the invite is not forever.
5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 9 of 10
Go to