The UPS window is open

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Don't feel bad. I got a buddy with 7K TT, 2K TPIC, and 4 years on the 74 and his app got rejected.
Quote: Don't feel bad. I got a buddy with 7K TT, 2K TPIC, and 4 years on the 74 and his app got rejected.
I never even got past the min qualifications stage to fill out the app……go figure. I must have screwed something up in the process….

It does make you wonder how many outstanding candidates UPS misses out on because of a computer program……
Quote: I went in for the first time and answered all the questions yes because I meet qualifications. The only one I checked no was had I applied in 2022 ( I haven’t) Screen immediately said you don’t qualify….WTF, so I changed it to yes ( thinking maybe the question meant are you applying in 2022 instead of have you already applied.) within 10 minutes I received the immediate thanks but no thanks. I’m Baffled.

5000 hrs, 4 types including 767/757, 2 check airman letters, APD, airline instructor and well over 1000 TPIC, with over 1000 121 and I can’t even get past the initial qualifications questions.

Anyone have any ideas?
Apply to purple
Wow, are there any stories of people successfully applying? Starting to sound like a significant glitch.
Quote: I went in for the first time and answered all the questions yes because I meet qualifications. The only one I checked no was had I applied in 2022 ( I haven’t) Screen immediately said you don’t qualify….WTF, so I changed it to yes ( thinking maybe the question meant are you applying in 2022 instead of have you already applied.) within 10 minutes I received the immediate thanks but no thanks. I’m Baffled.

5000 hrs, 4 types including 767/757, 2 check airman letters, APD, airline instructor and well over 1000 TPIC, with over 1000 121 and I can’t even get past the initial qualifications questions.

Anyone have any ideas?
use a new email address
Quote: Wow, are there any stories of people successfully applying? Starting to sound like a significant glitch.
No problem here
Quote: Anyone have any ideas?
Dude, Our system is just broken and an embarrassment for the pilot group. I have talked to IPA and management alike. All say that it needs to be overhauled.
We (IPA) wish we had some input into the process.

Anyone have any ideas?

Change profile email , logout , click apply , login last question say NO , and fill the whole app again , return the original email on you profile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Change profile email , logout , click apply , login last question say NO , and fill the whole app again , return the original email on you profile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That worked thanks.
Quote: , return the original email on you profile
What does that mean, "return the original email on you profile"?
Be very careful about lying or stretching the truth to these people.
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to