The UPS window is open

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: What does that mean, "return the original email on you profile"?
Be very careful about lying or stretching the truth to these people.

We are not lying hahaha we are using the system, we got to do what we got to do, if that Is not be enough, we’ll move on !!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got the message saying they can’t schedule me for any testing as well but did receive a email saying they have my application.

I wasn’t even trying to final submitt my application, the last thing I needed to do was upload my resume which I did then it automatically closes my application for editing. I figured I would at least have a “submit for review” button
Quote: I got the message saying they can’t schedule me for any testing as well but did receive a email saying they have my application.

I wasn’t even trying to final submitt my application, the last thing I needed to do was upload my resume which I did then it automatically closes my application for editing. I figured I would at least have a “submit for review” button
Log back in to see if your app is "active" or "inactive" or "on file" -- either "inactive" or "on file" means you can't update your application.

I got a TBNT right away and my app went inactive (like you, I was surprised that I couldn't do a final edit of my app -- the system just submitted it). However, I got a recommendation which drove my app back to "active."

Once it's active (either right off the bat, or with a rec, or perhaps by attending a job fair) you are able to make updates. From there, keep updating until it goes locked. That's a good sign.

I hope that helps.
After many months of my application being “inactive” it recently went “active” how long have people waited from going active to a phone call for a interview?
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to