Training timelines

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hey guys how long are y’all waiting for sims ? Company, aircraft and wait time thanks !
Quote: Hey guys how long are y’all waiting for sims ? Company, aircraft and wait time thanks !
Which company?
Quote: Which company?
Amerijet , ABX , Atlas 767
Quote: Amerijet , ABX , Atlas 767
There is no wait for simulator training at ABX. The class that started at the end of June is well into their simulator training now and all are scheduled to have type rides the last few days of this month.
ATI is 70 days(or less) Day 1 to IOE sign off, release to the line. DM me.
At Atlas the training department is swamped. They are telling people in the interview that it will be about three months. Double it and you will be in the ballpark
Quote: At Atlas the training department is swamped. They are telling people in the interview that it will be about three months. Double it and you will be in the ballpark
Indoc and then a 3 month wait ?
It’s true they are swamped, however the increase in hiring does have a lot to do with attrition, and what we now know about a certain purchase.

Those who can, have a look at how many are on the CVG seniority bid list; blue “blocked” list
Quote: Indoc and then a 3 month wait ?
No, you may sent home after indoc. The longest I’ve seen is 50-60 days. Expect 4-5 months indoc to completing OE.
I'm genuinely curious, does the wait time during training have much weight to anyone's decision about where to go for work?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to