How long to CVG

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Is it possible to get CVG right out of training as a new hire FO?
Quote: Is it possible to get CVG right out of training as a new hire FO?
Yes it is possible. Myself and another just got assigned there in training. We were the only ones with it as a higher choice than NYC. Same with another in the class before us.
What about ATL?
Quote: What about ATL?
Nothing in life is impossible, but.... I wouldn't put a dollar on getting ATL out of training. ATL and MSP are the most senior bases.
Is it possible to get CVG and Saturday and Sunday morning off?
Quote: Is it possible to get CVG right out of training as a new hire FO?
You’re better off flying 737s for Atlas. They have a CVG base and you’ll be home more.
Where could a DEC expect to be based? for how long? any hope of them getting MSP in this lifetime?
Quote: Where could a DEC expect to be based? for how long? any hope of them getting MSP in this lifetime?

nyc forever and you have a better chance of winning powerball.
Quote: Where could a DEC expect to be based? for how long? any hope of them getting MSP in this lifetime?
Expect to be based in either NYC or CVG. as to how long to hold MSP as a captain, I believe it's currently going at about 5 to 6 years for reserve, and 7 to 8 years to hold a line...
so essentially if you bid for CVG out of training you would be able to hold it? or only if you're one of the "senior" members of the class (using the social security number) ?
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to