Poll - How will you vote on the new FDX FDA LOA?

Subscribe
View Poll Results: How will you vote on the proposed FDX FDA LOA?
YES
15.89%
NO
84.11%
Voters: 258. You may not vote on this poll
11  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25 
Page 21 of 25
Go to
Quote: Somebody said the company wanted STV to force flex guys to go as a stop-gap measure, like they did for Subic/Anchorage last year.

If that's true they surely could generate another side letter specifying that. Would make this deal a whole lot less controversial.
Let them have the flex guys go there. And pay them TAFB rig and 8 days travel time. And, draft if they have to.
Quote: ANC, LAX, and MEM ain't CDG and HKG. Apples/Oranges...
It is obvious Albie; some dont understand.
Many folks do NOT Know that the Company can already FORCE you to another Base (non FDA) for 30 days and they don't have to pay you Trip rig when they do.

Redeye, you seem to have not picked up on the apples and oranges remark concerning one of your previous posts.

This LOA IS for FDA's, not domestic. Therefore, your words....non FDA... have nothing to do with this discussion concerning STV with respect to FDA's. Do you understand that?
Quote: ....Can't have it both ways.
Come on now, sure they can:

If we turn it down our jobs will....

-- go to foreign pilots...or....new hires, who'll be forced to live with no housing allowance

The tax equalization is a....

-- positive benefited we negogiated....or...something demanded by the French & Chinese gov'ts the company has no control over

...speaking of "spinning" this LOA, does anyone remember those old "Sit and Spin Commercials" where those little kids would spin round and round while they played that goofy jingle?

....now there's an AVTAR or sticker I'd like to see published somewhere.
I voted “yes”. DW and BC are not the kneeling supplicants they are being made out to be. I believe that they have a “strategy” and signing off on this LOA is a “tactic” to achieve their and our goals.
Commence firing.
Quote: I voted “yes”. DW and BC are not the kneeling supplicants they are being made out to be. I believe that they have a “strategy” and signing off on this LOA is a “tactic” to acheive their and our goals.
Commence firing.

Tactic?

Kind of like the French Maginot line? When the other side shows up for a negotiation/fight you don't accept the others sides first offer...that's capitulation..IMO
Sit-n-Spin
Quote: ...speaking of "spinning" this LOA, does anyone remember those old "Sit and Spin Commercials" where those little kids would spin round and round while they played that goofy jingle?

....now there's an AVTAR or sticker I'd like to see published somewhere.

Still amazes me what you can find on Google in seconds....

Yep, I know...it's time to log off when you start answering your own posts.

Oyasumi nasai,
Any bets on the outcome???

Less than 24 hours...yehaa!

60 -40 NO!
I'll take the bet Check 6.

My poll around AOC, crew bus, etc. is: 11 voted YES and 3 voted NO

I think it is going to be 63% for and 37% against.

If it was really close, management would have sent an email today, but did not. It is going to pass.

Now, anyone want to take the over/under on the number of FDA pilots FDX will have within the next 3 years? I'll start with 1,000 (20% of the seniority list).
Quote: I'll take the bet Check 6.

My poll around AOC, crew bus, etc. is: 11 voted YES and 3 voted NO

I think it is going to be 63% for and 37% against.

If it was really close, management would have sent an email today, but did not. It is going to pass.

Now, anyone want to take the over/under on the number of FDA pilots FDX will have within the next 3 years? I'll start with 1,000 (20% of the seniority list).
At this price they can afford 2500 (50% of the senority list). A better bet is how many current MEC members or NC members will be there? Over/under of 1 or .5?
11  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25 
Page 21 of 25
Go to