Place your bets

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
For fun what percent does everyone think AA and UAL are going to increase our pay with our snap up clauses.

I'm betting AA 1%, UAL 3%.
Quote: For fun what percent does everyone think AA and UAL are going to increase our pay with our snap up clauses.

I'm betting AA 1%, UAL 3%.
and THEN we get profit sharing :-)
I don’t see AA honestly doing it (but they need to). UAL maybe 2%.

Neither will match the QOL gains along with the pay.
Kirby will come in at exactly delta pay rates. You think this isn’t a fixed game?
As most know I'm sure, current book includes profit sharing in our comp. Waiting on final language. Hopefully that's eliminated, but not holding my breath. Some have indicated PS is eliminated, but we will have to wait and see. Also, I'm assuming the comp will remain only the 757/767 rate as it is today but possible that's subject to change as well.
Quote: As most know I'm sure, current book includes profit sharing in our comp. Waiting on final language. Hopefully that's eliminated, but not holding my breath. Some have indicated PS is eliminated, but we will have to wait and see. Also, I'm assuming the comp will remain only the 757/767 rate as it is today but possible that's subject to change as well.
I kinda doubt they would use the 75/76 as AA no longer flies the type. If I were betting I would guess either the 737 or A320.
Quote: I kinda doubt they would use the 75/76 as AA no longer flies the type. If I were betting I would guess either the 737 or A320.
Maybe that's the loophole! AA has no 757 so we can't go up.....

We shall see. AA has pay banded groupings, Group I, Group II etc. Our 757 rate was compared to their group II(? not sure which had 757) but could still use that group.
Quote: Maybe that's the loophole! AA has no 757 so we can't go up.....

We shall see. AA has pay banded groupings, Group I, Group II etc. Our 757 rate was compared to their group II(? not sure which had 757) but could still use that group.
I believe it was group III. Now apparently there’s only II and IV. Maybe an AA guy can verify.
Quote: Kirby will come in at exactly delta pay rates. You think this isn’t a fixed game?
I feel like it would be smart for Kirby to go big on pay rates to get it passed but skimp on everything else. 25% DOS would pass regardless of what else was in there, and he’d have a huge advantage over Delta because rates would be within a percentage point but they’d be saving on all the soft money. Just a thought.
Quote: Kirby will come in at exactly delta pay rates. You think this isn’t a fixed game?
Im going to go with the over on this one.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to