December Business Update

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 12
Go to
Quote: YGTBSM! How dare you post such a pos communication before the holidays! He should be FIRED before cob tomorrow! Chairman?
The two signature on that update should be "Ba" and "Humbug".
Scope is domestic only. It doesn't cross Intl borders
Who remembers when, just 12 short month’s ago, the MadDog fleet captain sent a message saying, “pick up open time, who needs to be home for the holidays.” I’m paraphrasing but the context is valid. Now that we got used like a person in the red light district of Amsterdam, we’re being told we’re discardable.
Quote: Does the current scope not have protections for the flying done by the CGN base? What makes it different?
No protections! If you have seen Paris in the last 12 months, closing our last FDA has been coming. The AsL 737 fleet has probably tripled on our ramp since Jan22. I will go as far as to say the 67 intra Euro flying will be gone to.
Quote: Who remembers when, just 12 short month’s ago, the MadDog fleet captain sent a message saying, “pick up open time, who needs to be home for the holidays.” I’m paraphrasing but the context is valid. Now that we got used like a person in the red light district of Amsterdam, we’re being told we’re discardable.
Most pilots happily complied for self enrichment… Now we lost that leverage. I was screaming from the rafters saying this 12 months ago. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Quote: I love how they claim they’re trying to cut costs at Express but now for some reason we need two guys with the exact same title of SVP - Flight Ops. Nothing screams efficiency like two dudes doing the same job.
yep. times are tough. fire at least one of them.
Quote: The sky isn't falling...The company is still making BILLIONS, and we just BEAT market estimates for Q2.
Took the words right out of my mouth…
Parking planes???? How about parking the Atlas ones first???
Quote: They can’t give away the EUR flying. We’ve “memorialized it”!

Remember!!!

That’s what our Union leadership assured us back in 2007, when many questioned the lack of scope protection in the original FDA LOAs.

2023 will be an interesting & informative year.

Everyone please fly safely!
In Unity,
DLax
yeah earnings call mentioned a lot of “partner” flying” - question was asked during PUB call but it was ignored. Not sure how much more they can give away, more wet leases, go into 4a2c, etc
The Atlas Tails are drawing the most angst. It's what you don't see what will ruin your career growth. Belly freight doesn't pay any scope payment and that will be robustly used with differed shipments. This has been stated in numerous company analyst calls. The last one stating that any growth would not generate a need for additional airframes.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 12
Go to