Summer update: Airline Pilot Pay Snapshot

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Download our free PDF today in the Downloads section.

FD - great chart for pay comparison!
For UPS - shouldn't the rate for year 3 be the same whether widebody or narrowbody (since there’s no difference?) Also, there’s no international override pay included in here correct? (UPS AND all the other airlines?)
Nice Chart. . . . . I hope some of the regional guys start littering the terminals with the last page. (Seat back pockets also good)
Quote: Nice Chart. . . . . I hope some of the regional guys start littering the terminals with the last page. (Seat back pockets also good)
it's kind of hard to raise the pay when you can have your flying taken away and given to another carrier. mesa v. freedom, trans states v. gojets, comair v. everyone, and so on... sad thing is no one really seems to care, at least at the majors or national ALPA. whats that saying about doing the same thing over and over expecting different results...

by the way passengers don't care what we make. they didn't care when I made $13 an hour and they don't care what I make now.
Quote: it's kind of hard to raise the pay when you can have your flying taken away and given to another carrier. mesa v. freedom, trans states v. gojets, comair v. everyone, and so on... sad thing is no one really seems to care, at least at the majors or national ALPA. whats that saying about doing the same thing over and over expecting different results...

by the way passengers don't care what we make. they didn't care when I made $13 an hour and they don't care what I make now.
They think $75 is extremely high pay. That equals $140000 a year in their eyes. Please don't beg the public for support for us. It has and will never work. Just as I don't give a damn what a school teacher makes. Not my problem. Our problems are not theirs either. Sorry, wrong quote. I meant the one above yours.
Quote: FD - great chart for pay comparison!
For UPS - shouldn't the rate for year 3 be the same whether widebody or narrowbody (since there’s no difference?) Also, there’s no international override pay included in here correct? (UPS AND all the other airlines?)
Good catch, AV8OR. Year 3 should be $107 for all fleets.

You are right-- no int'l override included in the charts.
Wheres Expressjet pay?
Quote: Good catch, AV8OR. Year 3 should be $107 for all fleets.

You are right-- no int'l override included in the charts.
Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah - this is a great chart!
Airline Pilot Pay Snapshot - PDF File
Quote: Download our free PDF today in the Downloads section.
I've tried to download the document, but everytime I get a message "file not found" . Is there a way around it?

Thanks. Oldpax
Quote: I've tried to download the document, but everytime I get a message "file not found" . Is there a way around it?

Thanks. Oldpax

download and save to DESKTOP then open. It's a MSoft Quirk.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to