Will UA drop vaccine requirement ​​​​​​​

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I’m just wondering with the recent information related to cardiac issues related to the Covid vaccine will United drop the requirement to be vaccinated for an interview and/or training offer soon many of us know the FAA quietly increased the range for EKG testing for medicals
Quote: I’m just wondering with the recent information related to cardiac issues related to the Covid vaccine will United drop the requirement to be vaccinated for an interview and/or training offer soon many of us know the FAA quietly increased the range for EKG testing for medicals
It’s as if the same 2 or 3 tin foil hat guys are creating new accounts just to post this same ole sh*t over and over again.
Quote: I’m just wondering with the recent information related to cardiac issues related to the Covid vaccine will United drop the requirement to be vaccinated for an interview and/or training offer soon many of us know the FAA quietly increased the range for EKG testing for medicals
Well one those doesn’t have anything to do with the other, but you’d have to ask HR as none of us will know.
You're asking if an industry that rules out pilots aged 65 and older will drop a vaccine requirement based on a possible link of increased stroke after vaccination in patients over the age of 65?
https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...ts-2023-01-13/

Or are you asking if the vaccination requirement will be dropped because there is a minute chance of developing myocarditis from the vaccination, when you have an 11 times greater risk of getting myocarditis if you get COVID?
https://www.heart.org/en/news/2022/0...-than-vaccines
It’s a shame that people who ask these questions get belittled. I personally know a handful of people who experienced curiously timed cardiac or neurological injuries after receiving the vaccine/booster; they are being largely ignored by research and studies. I also know people for whom the vaccine has potentially been a life saver. These two realities are not mutually exclusive.

I’m not sure any pilot knows the likelihood of changing the mind of the company on this issue. Delta supposedly has contractual language drafted to preserve their pilots’ freedom of choice whilst maintaining employment when it comes to medical procedures like vaccines. If this is a serious concern, there are other airlines with a far different approach who are presently hiring.
Quote: It’s a shame that people who ask these questions get belittled. I personally know a handful of people who experienced curiously timed cardiac or neurological injuries after receiving the vaccine/booster; they are being largely ignored by research and studies. I also know people for whom the vaccine has potentially been a life saver. These two realities are not mutually exclusive.

I’m not sure any pilot knows the likelihood of changing the mind of the company on this issue. Delta supposedly has contractual language drafted to preserve their pilots’ freedom of choice whilst maintaining employment when it comes to medical procedures like vaccines. If this is a serious concern, there are other airlines with a far different approach who are presently hiring.
The problem is someone creates a new thread on this every freaking day on the United section, knowing what the deal is here. If you don’t like or want the vaccine fine, as you said there are other airlines that will accommodate that view.
Quote: The problem is someone creates a new thread on this every freaking day on the United section, knowing what the deal is here. If you don’t like or want the vaccine fine, as you said there are other airlines that will accommodate that view.
Fair. To your point, just saw there is another one of these 10 threads below this one.
Yes. Expect a big announcement this week. If not this week, then the next one, & if not the next, definitely the one after that. Don’t ask me how I know this thing that obviously none of us would know. Next question, please.
Sure are a lot of sensitive people here tell me you’re a liberal without telling me you’re a liberal
Haven’t you heard. Increased cardiac issues is because of gas stoves, climate change, and Chinese balloons. Kirby is on the leading edge of *science these days.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to