Cadet vs Wait & interview?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
I'm pretty close to get to the minimums of the requirement, maybe in about 5 months.

Should I apply for Cadet interview now ? or should I wait til meeting the requirements and then apply for normal interview?

Will I have to take additional interview even though I get selected for Cadet anyways?
Why don’t you ask him?

He just passed the interview.
Quote:

He just passed the interview.
I assume he fogged the mirror, with no pulse required.
To get into the cadet program, do I need to be in ATP flight school?
Quote: I'm pretty close to get to the minimums of the requirement, maybe in about 5 months.

Should I apply for Cadet interview now ? or should I wait til meeting the requirements and then apply for normal interview?

Will I have to take additional interview even though I get selected for Cadet anyways?
Not entirely sure what you're asking. I think you nearly meet the 1500 hour minimum to apply through the normal route? If that's the case you would not be eligible for the cadet program. You have to still be undergoing training as a pilot in order to be a cadet.
Quote: To get into the cadet program, do I need to be in ATP flight school?
No you do not have to be an existing ATP student in order to apply but if you're not currently in flight school, then you will go to ATP if accepted into the program.

https://www.flyfrontier.com/careers/...cadet-program/
Quote: No you do not have to be an existing ATP student in order to apply but if you're not currently in flight school, then you will go to ATP if accepted into the program.

https://www.flyfrontier.com/careers/...cadet-program/
Do you think I should apply as soon as I get my PPL or with my IR?
Quote: Do you think I should apply as soon as I get my PPL or with my IR?
Commercial is almost a necessity - that is if you want to get paid.
Quote: Commercial is almost a necessity - that is if you want to get paid.
I was talking about the cadet program not to become a FO lol, because the requirements for the Cadet program does not say anything about having ratings

Quote: Do you think I should apply as soon as I get my PPL or with my IR?
I would apply right now if you're in flight school and you're interested in the program. No reason to wait until you have and certs or ratings.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to