Anyone know what happened?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
Wow….these self-described “independent journalism” blogs quickly jump on the conspiracy bandwagon about COVID vaccines without pointing to any actual evidence.

Read the nutso comments under this thread:

https://creativedestructionmedia.com...t-in-hospital/

What a bunch of whackadoodles with their psychoconspiracy acronyms and their “pureblood” buzzzwords! It’s unnerving that these nuts walk (and work) among us.
Quote: Wow….these self-described “independent journalism” blogs quickly jump on the conspiracy bandwagon about COVID vaccines without pointing to any actual evidence.

What a bunch of whackadoodles with their psychoconspiracy acronyms and their “pureblood” buzzzwords! It’s unnerving that these nuts walk (and work) among us.
Heart attacks are up like 1500 percent since covid vaccine. I’m sure it’s all a coincidence.
Quote: Heart attacks are up like 1500 percent since covid vaccine. I’m sure it’s all a coincidence.
I hear stats like this thrown around a lot, but no one can point to any study or proof that it's true.

Let's just say heart attacks are up that high since covid and the vaccine. How can we prove it is the vaccine and NOT the lasting effects of covid cases that cause long term effects? The issues with myocarditis, blood clots, etc were all seen before the vaccine started to come out, since they were caused by the virus itself.

So in my pea brain, I don't see how any can determine whether it was truly the vaccine or the virus itself causing heart issues, if they are even higher like you claim.
Quote: Heart attacks are up like 1500 percent since covid vaccine. I’m sure it’s all a coincidence.
New conspiracy theory…….. Lockdowns caused Americans to sit at home and get even fatter and more lethargic resulting in an uptick in type 2 diabetes and coronary related illness and death.

Said in jest of course, but we do live in a country where one of our biggest health problems is largely preventable. Covid jab complications don’t even come close. As the comedian Bill Burr said, “you ate your way in, walk your way out.”
Totally validating my point about conspiracy whackadoodles, aren’t ya? 🤣
Quote: kudos….ok. For literally doing your job. Why do we always say this? And it’s always that word. “Kudos”. None from me, thanks. I’ll file my kudos with my “thoughts and prayers”. I do, however, hope the ill pilot is ok.

Agree...a six figure paid professional pilot lands an airplane by themselves?? Oh the horror
Quote: Agree...a six figure paid professional pilot lands an airplane by themselves?? Oh the horror
Certainly not, but it does validate the need for 2 pilots. Plus I would imagine it’s pretty stressful to see the guy next to you doubled over in pain as you have to do your job and his.
Quote: 3607384[/url]]Wow….these self-described “independent journalism” blogs quickly jump on the conspiracy bandwagon about COVID vaccines without pointing to any actual evidence.

Seeing as the conspiracy theories are batting 1.000 the past few years I’d be real concerned if you’re a Vaxxaholic.
Quote:
So in my pea brain, I don't see how any can determine whether it was truly the vaccine or the virus itself causing heart issues, if they are even higher like you claim.
It’s probably both. Based on what we know with the incidence rates of cardiovascular events post shot, you are likely increasing your odds every time you are exposed to the spike protein, either by shot or infection.
Source?

Quote: Seeing as the conspiracy theories are batting 1.000 the past few years I’d be real concerned if you’re a Vaxxaholic.
Source?
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to