Purchasing Endeavor

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Is this before or after they buy PSA... I miss that old rumor.
Quote: Has anyone heard rumblings of an acquisition of Endeavor?

The 200s aren't long for this world and 100+ 70+ seaters would really help the long term viability of the company
Just heard today that Frontier is trying to buy AWAC to cut RJ feed to AA, which it views as its biggest competitor. Also, Biffy got fired from AA back in the day so is holding a grudge 😂 .
Quote: DL played hardball about requiring ZW to eat the cost of cancellations DL imposed out of NYC.
Having a wholly owned regional partner gives DL the flexibility to be that much more demanding when it comes to decisions about their regional feed. And why not? They can ask for the moon and stars from any 3rd party regional lift provider. If that 3rd party provider upholds their end of the agreement...DL benefits handsomely. If that carrier fails...just terminate the contract...DL already has EDV. It sounds like AA may be taking this approach as well. United seems to be sticking with the old approach.

Interesting times ahead for 3rd party regional carriers, for sure.
Quote: Just heard today that Frontier is trying to buy AWAC to cut RJ feed to AA, which it views as its biggest competitor. Also, Biffy got fired from AA back in the day so is holding a grudge 😂 .
Your source?
i just these baseless and non-credibility garbage rumors
Quote: United seems to be sticking with the old approach. .
United’s FA scope requires the flying any company United owns 50%+ of to be staffed by United flight attendants. That’s why it maintained a 49% stake In XJT when it bought it pre Covid.
Quote: Your source?
My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw Barry at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it’s pretty serious.
A new SKW FO I was chatting with said Hawaiian Airlines is buying EDV, so they can have a regional island network to compete with SWA.
Quote: Your source?
isn't that what APC is? Rumors people like to make up and see who they can rile up?
Or maybe buying Mesa.

Who knew?
Buying Mesa
One Cockroach eating another.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to