Speculation Thread

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 19
Go to
Quote: How would they be growing larger? They have more retirements in two years than we have pilots. Our new airplanes would replace their old airplanes and improve their efficiency. It would not be spun as growth but as maintaining size and service while operating under substantial industry pressures.
Interesting point, and probably true.

The govt however would see the elimination of a low cost competitor. And that's what they don't want
If the DOJ allows Spirit JB I’m not sure they have any argument to prevent any other acquisition mergers.
Quote: And you’ll be stapled to the bottom of the seniority list.
Actually no. But loosing overall seniority? Absolutely.
If these people leaving knew we were going to be bought there is no way that would not have leaked out by now. Probably just people moving on to other things in their life.

As far as the gov't goes, they don't care about the consumer or if we exist as a LCC at all... it's all about who has the most money to lobby and donate to their campaigns. The rest is all a spin to the general public to make themselves look good.
My may open time request is coming up on hour two.

It must mean the AA rumors are true.

I have no idea how to write a haiku.
Quote: My may open time request is coming up on hour two.

It must mean the AA rumors are true.

I have no idea how to write a haiku.
Hommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Quote: Exactly.

I don't have a guess why upper level people are leaving, but it doesn't give me warm and fuzzys.
do not worry lest
chief financial officer
leaves then pull your cord
Sounds like the people leaving aren't big wigs

I'd never even heard of them
Quote: Sounds like the people leaving aren't big wigs

I'd never even heard of them
Exactly. If they knew we were being bought they would be staying and collecting a package anyway.
Quote: Exactly. If they knew we were being bought they would be staying and collecting a package anyway.
Totally.

Frontier is likely to remain independent for many years.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 19
Go to