Amerijet CBA. Delta +

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Quote: Well, excuse me very much for offending your tender sensibilities.

In that case, I'm amazed, truly shocked, and I hope we all benefit.
I must have touched a nerve for having the audacity to prove you wrong.
Quote: 16/12 but possible other combinations of 28 or 56 day bids, so 24 days off in a 56 day line.

Home basing and Virtual Basing (primarily for the MIA ppl and flying)

401K 4% DC DOS
6% DOS +1
10% DOS +2

plenty of other changes and nuances. Still working through it all.
10% DC is a nice improvement. Happy for you guys, it's been a long time coming.
Quote: while I am
no longer @ amerijet, I am
happy for all the pilots there . But you on the other hand is just one bitter human. The amount of energy you give into bashing amerijet here just shows one thing. And that is that you have no life outside flying airplanes. I get it, you hate the place . Probably didn’t get the best results there. But going on and on about the place shows the kind of person that you are. You are foolish and incompetent. And please get a life. You are too old for this ****. Your kids should be embarrassed about your Twitter fingers. If you married, I bet your wife or husband is definitely tired of you. Stupid old fool.
Please refrain from personal attacks, I m glad you are enjoying your life at G4. For what's it worth, I am not an employee at AmeriJet but I do have a close friend that had enough of the BS there and quit.
I did not know it was based on a 74 hour guarantee, that changes everything and am glad for the pilots there.
Happy rainbows for calling me a "stupid ol fool" Silly!
74 hrs x 13 bids is 80 hrs a month. Wow congrats! 10% DC to 401K and I would say those two things right there make it better than Atlas or Kalitta both. I also see a 30% override for Captains if a second Captain isn't assigned to augmented flights. Neither Atlas or Kalitta has that. Nice! now go make that money boys. Good job Amerijetters!
Quote: Please refrain from personal attacks, I m glad you are enjoying your life at G4. For what's it worth, I am not an employee at AmeriJet but I do have a close friend that had enough of the BS there and quit.
I did not know it was based on a 74 hour guarantee, that changes everything and am glad for the pilots there.
Happy rainbows for calling me a "stupid ol fool" Silly!
My friend with two Shibas has a friend that works there too! He confirmed that there was a 74 hour guarantee!
This one-upmanship insistence is bull****.

A contract doesn't have to be "better than" the next guy. Amerijet appears to be on track to a substantial improvement.

The only two things that their contract must be is acceptable to those who are employed under that contract, and it must be better than their prior state.

This comparison to suggest it's no good if it's not better than atlas, or better than kalitta, or better than delta, is idiotic. Grow up.

It's better than before. Focus.
Quote: This one-upmanship insistence is bull****.

A contract doesn't have to be "better than" the next guy. Amerijet appears to be on track to a substantial improvement.

The only two things that their contract must be is acceptable to those who are employed under that contract, and it must be better than their prior state.

This comparison to suggest it's no good if it's not better than atlas, or better than kalitta, or better than delta, is idiotic. Grow up.

It's better than before. Focus.
Another ridiculous post from you. Ever heard of pattern bargaining? Our (Atlas) arbitration showed how important other CBAs are, when they were being compared to award the arbitrated CBA to us. Our 737 rates are way lower than they should be partly because of Mesa. Let that sink in.

Someone ratifying a contract that does not raise the bar is a disservice to every other airline out there.

Grow up.
Quote: Another ridiculous post from you. Ever heard of pattern bargaining? Our (Atlas) arbitration showed how important other CBAs are, when they were being compared to award the arbitrated CBA to us. Our 737 rates are way lower than they should be partly because of Mesa. Let that sink in.

Someone ratifying a contract that does not raise the bar is a disservice to every other airline out there.

Grow up.
Mesa 737 rates were the highest when they started three years ago. Except for Sun Country.
Quote: Mesa 737 rates were the highest when they started three years ago. Except for Sun Country.
Naw, Mesa 737 rates shouldn't have set the bar..... They were the floor with the legacy carriers being the bar. Atlas 737 rates should have been in the ballpark (close) of legacy carriers, same goes for the 767, 777, 747. That Arbitrator ****ed the Atlas pilot group with his award, and his reasoning was full of **** as well. It was so bad that Atlas management returned to the table out of sympathy to offer some improvements over the Arbitrator awarded contract...
Quote: It was so bad that Atlas management returned to the table out of sympathy to offer some improvements over the Arbitrator awarded contract...
Small correction. It wasn't sympathy. It was the realization that people continued to quit even after the contract was "settled". In point of fact, the attrition did wane from 2 resignations per day to about 1.5 after the AIP.

Still not good enough, but these people are like the Grinch, born with hearts two sizes too small. So sympathy is not a factor.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to