Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11  51 
Page 1 of 94
Go to
Word is…announced later today.
Quote: Word is…announced later today.
1/2 yard line?
Quote: 1/2 yard line?
Only to be intercepted by Jimmy butler at the goal line...
Yes, WestJet did in fact get an AIP!

I heard the same word. I wonder what the reaction will be if the BOD unanimously sends it out for a vote?
Quote: I heard the same word. I wonder what the reaction will be if the BOD unanimously sends it out for a vote?

everyone will complain because it was rushed!!

A group of us were at APA HQ two days ago and the update they gave us was “extremely close” with haggling over some final points. Which jives with what you posted or are hearing.
Quote: A group of us were at APA HQ two days ago and the update they gave us was “extremely close” with haggling over some final points. Which jives with what you posted or are hearing.

APA and American Airlines Management Reach Agreement in Principle

The APA Negotiating Committee and its American Airlines management counterparts have reached an agreement in principle (AIP) on a new collective bargaining agreement.

As required by the APA Policy Manual Section 9.06, we will move forward with completing contractual language for all sections and related letters and for the implementation schedule. Once that requirement is fulfilled, the Negotiating Committee will present the AIP to the APA Board of Directors for consideration as a proposed tentative agreement (TA) at least seven days prior to any meeting convened to consider the TA.

Details of the AIP will be released by the Negotiating Committee in the days ahead.

Fellow pilots, thank you for your steadfast support throughout this lengthy process. As always, we will proceed with the best interests of the pilot group foremost in our minds.
Quote:

APA and American Airlines Management Reach Agreement in Principle

The APA Negotiating Committee and its American Airlines management counterparts have reached an agreement in principle (AIP) on a new collective bargaining agreement.

As required by the APA Policy Manual Section 9.06, we will move forward with completing contractual language for all sections and related letters and for the implementation schedule. Once that requirement is fulfilled, the Negotiating Committee will present the AIP to the APA Board of Directors for consideration as a proposed tentative agreement (TA) at least seven days prior to any meeting convened to consider the TA.

Details of the AIP will be released by the Negotiating Committee in the days ahead.

Fellow pilots, thank you for your steadfast support throughout this lengthy process. As always, we will proceed with the best interests of the pilot group foremost in our minds.

And there it is.
Quote: Only to be intercepted by Jimmy butler at the goal line...

Malcolm. Jimmy plays basketball.
1  2  3  4  5  11  51 
Page 1 of 94
Go to