New Website for Application

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 21
Go to
I recently created an account on the new application website. I was told with the same email I used on aa.pilotcredentials everything would transfer over. That was not the case. Anyone else having issues with applications transferring to pilots.aa.com?
Quote: I recently created an account on the new application website. I was told with the same email I used on aa.pilotcredentials everything would transfer over. That was not the case. Anyone else having issues with applications transferring to pilots.aa.com?
Ditto on the non-transfer. I just put everything back in.
Quote: Ditto on the non-transfer. I just put everything back in.
I did the same.
Nothing transferred for me. I got about half my hours in there and it locked me out. I couldn't get in for a couple hours. When I went back in it had changed a few check boxes- watch your entries carefully. It may not be fully operational yet.
So it's basically submit as you go? There's no final submission option once you get to the end, correct?
Are you guys able to submit anything past addresses and employment availability?
I submitted again… everything…
But it’s weird because you don’t receive any email after the application, but all my info is there.
Quote: I submitted again… everything…
But it’s weird because you don’t receive any email after the application, but all my info is there.
Are you saying that on the new website pilots.as.com you are seeing information such as flight time etc?
My blue menu to the left is completely empty and the only areas I can edit are pilot info, address history, demographic information, veteran status and finally employment availability. Once I submit that page there is nothing else.
Much of my stuff transferred but references, recommendations, resume, address history did not. PITA. I sent them an e-mail asking if there is a new process for internal recommendations on Thur but no answer yet.
Quote: Are you saying that on the new website pilots.as.com you are seeing information such as flight time etc?
My blue menu to the left is completely empty and the only areas I can edit are pilot info, address history, demographic information, veteran status and finally employment availability. Once I submit that page there is nothing else.
Yes, on the new website… I was able to put all the information…. I have the feeling that something is missing, but as far as I know, I filled the entire application… but no confirmation emall
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 21
Go to