Current Reserve Times @ Endeavor

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Does anyone have an idea on reserve times at the Endeavor bases for FOs?
Do these times appear to be going up or down?
Quote: Does anyone have an idea on reserve times at the Endeavor bases for FOs?

They recently went down because of forced upgrades.

It’s about 7 months to a line at CVG, 8-9 months to a line in NYC. Over a year for MSP. I don’t look or know at DTW or ATL but I’m guessing pretty close to NYC times.

Reserve times aren’t going to get any faster than that for a while. No big chunk to forced upgrade and we are still very overstaffed on FOs as we have been running FO classes consistently where other regionals paused hiring.
Quote: Does anyone have an idea on reserve times at the Endeavor bases for FOs?
you will be on reserve for 10 years .
Quote: you will be on reserve for 10 years .
beer came out my nose as I read this.
Quote: you will be on reserve for 10 years .
Commuting to reserve in NYC is like dog years. 6 months = 3.5 years.
Quote: Commuting to reserve in NYC is like dog years. 6 months = 3.5 years.

I am about to be doing this, is it really terrible? Lol illl be commuting from TYS.
Quote: I am about to be doing this, is it really terrible? Lol illl be commuting from TYS.
The sheer amount of IROPs and disruption make it awful. Feels like a throw of the dice if you’re gonna get home half the time.
DEC time to hold a line
What are the most junior bases and how long to hold a line for direct entry captains?
Quote: What are the most junior bases and how long to hold a line for direct entry captains?

NYC. Years.
What’s the proportion of LGA vs JFK flying for NYC pilots? I assume if you start a trip at JFK you would end a trip at JFK. Which do you prefer, LGA or JFK flying/trips?
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to