SWA July DB Calls?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Has anyone been called yet from July's DB? I have my phone sitting right next to me in anticipation.
Quote: Has anyone been called yet from July's DB? I have my phone sitting right next to me in anticipation.
I do not think they started making them today. I talked to another guy in my interview group (June 5th) and no one has heard anything. Looks like we are going to have make it through this weekend. Good luck to all of us...

DT
Quote: I do not think they started making them today. I talked to another guy in my interview group (June 5th) and no one has heard anything. Looks like we are going to have make it through this weekend. Good luck to all of us...

DT
Well, for what it's worth I know for a fact that the letters have been mailed. I got mine this afternoon. Good luck to everyone else. I'm done with aviation.

P.S. I live in the DFW area so i got mine pretty fast.
Quote: Well, for what it's worth I know for a fact that the letters have been mailed. I got mine this afternoon. Good luck to everyone else. I'm done with aviation.

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck to YOU. I live in Houston, so, if I get a letter, it will prob. come tomorrow.
Quote: Well, for what it's worth I know for a fact that the letters have been mailed. I got mine this afternoon. Good luck to everyone else. I'm done with aviation.

Damn man, I am so sorry. I hope it works out for you somewhere else. Remember, you would much rather be down here wishing you were up there than up there wishing you were down here. Good luck...

DT
Quote: Good luck to everyone else. I'm done with aviation.
Sorry to hear that. Was this your first major interview? Or are you furloughed before or anything?
Quote: Sorry to hear that. Was this your first major interview? Or are you furloughed before or anything?
no, this was my second interview with SWA. They are a great company and I would have loved working for them, but I've got other opportunities outside of flying and can't wait another18 months for an interview. I'm also not willing to take the pay cut to work for a regional to keep my currency. I guess that alone should have told me that my love for aviation doesn't run deep enough. But seriously, good luck to everyone else.
Quote: no, this was my second interview with SWA. They are a great company and I would have loved working for them, but I've got other opportunities outside of flying and can't wait another18 months for an interview. I'm also not willing to take the pay cut to work for a regional to keep my currency. I guess that alone should have told me that my love for aviation doesn't run deep enough. But seriously, good luck to everyone else.
What about UPS, FedEx, CAL, Delta, United, or NWA? If you were qualified to go to a SWA interview what makes you think you'll need to go to a regional?
arma.

did u have any references called? hang in there!
hey. how did you think your interview went? first or second time? exp??
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to