“We are in inverse assignment”

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to
ATL 717A. Now at 40 calls beginning last Thursday.
Quote: ATL 717A. Now at 40 calls beginning last Thursday.
Swipe down. Do not disturb
Quote: Swipe down. Do not disturb
Call in sick. That’ll stop the calls, then call in well when ready to resume calls. If you aren’t supposed to work, you won’t use any sick bank anyway. Might be a new strategy when the process is automated.
Quote: Call in sick. That’ll stop the calls, then call in well when ready to resume calls. If you aren’t supposed to work, you won’t use any sick bank anyway. Might be a new strategy when the process is automated.

I received an IA call whils out sick last month.
Quote: I received an IA call whils out sick last month.
Must be fishing for a well call and a taker.
Quote: Must be fishing for a well call and a taker.

That was my thought as well. I was down with the ronas, so no dice for me.

On a semi-related note. We once had a 350B take a GS while on vacation. I think the story goes is he hopped in his Bonanza and flew to ATL to catch the flight. They claimed that they didn't know it was against the contract lol. Right....and I have ocean front property in Nebraska to sell you!
Every IA call that I’ve ever received has come from the same number (the VRU 800 number). Just block that number, and the calls stop. I’ve left that number blocked for months in a row while in very short-staffed categories before.
Quote: Every IA call that I’ve ever received has come from the same number (the VRU 800 number). Just block that number, and the calls stop. I’ve left that number blocked for months in a row while in very short-staffed categories before.
Are there any categories that aren’t short staffed? Seems like years since we’ve had enough coverage to actually drop a trip.
Quote: Are there any categories that aren’t short staffed? Seems like years since we’ve had enough coverage to actually drop a trip.
ATL73NB has been blue coverage before the first PCS run for the last couple of months. We even had blue over T'giving and Christmas this year. IA calls are way down from the numbers we saw earlier this year.
Quote: Call in sick. That’ll stop the calls, then call in well when ready to resume calls. If you aren’t supposed to work, you won’t use any sick bank anyway. Might be a new strategy when the process is automated.
I got IA calls while on FAA Leave (medical deferred)
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to