Will there be a rebound due to 1500 hr rule?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 11
Go to
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianfo...h=7e50d53d2c60
I see we’ve resurrected the tool of the day thread, and the first honoree has set the bar quite high!
Quote: I see we’ve resurrected the tool of the day thread, and the first honoree has set the bar quite high!
Agreed. This is a very high bar for the next tool of the day to surpass.
Union hating SonicFlyer posting an article from union hating Forbes magazine in a pilot site? Here's my shocked face.

He's always been one of the biggest trolls on this site but for some reason they keep letting him do it.

TOTD
It’s funny the author fails to mention the decades of furloughs, bankruptcy contracts, and career stagnation. Managements and macro economics created the shortage. The government exacerbated it by making more barriers to entry. Pilots get to capitalize until the next downturn.
Quote: Union hating SonicFlyer posting an article from union hating Forbes magazine in a pilot site? Here's my shocked face.

He's always been one of the biggest trolls on this site but for some reason they keep letting him do it.

TOTD
Unpopular opinion isn't necessarily trolling.
Quote: Unpopular opinion isn't necessarily trolling.
What about when said poster is admittedly on an industry forum and isn't part of said industry? And only ever posts anti-industry standard (aka anti-union) posts? Maybe they do post more than that, but honestly I never see them post anything but anti-labor garbage. Must be some sort of mental tick or something to so closely follow, and so vehemently oppose airline labor, when you aren't airline labor yourself. I truly don't get it, but maybe I'm in the wrong.
Quote: What about when said poster is admittedly on an industry forum and isn't part of said industry? And only ever posts anti-industry standard (aka anti-union) posts? Maybe they do post more than that, but honestly I never see them post anything but anti-labor garbage. Must be some sort of mental tick or something to so closely follow, and so vehemently oppose airline labor, when you aren't airline labor yourself. I truly don't get it, but maybe I'm in the wrong.
He was a regional pilot years ago.

It doesn't hurt us to understand the sentiment that's out there.
Quote: He was a regional pilot years ago.

It doesn't hurt us to understand the sentiment that's out there.
Are you saying the author of that article in WAPO was a regional pilot or sonic flyer ?
Quote: He was a regional pilot years ago.
If you're referring to me, that is not accurate. I do fly for a 135 though.

Quote: And only ever posts anti-industry standard (aka anti-union) posts?
LOL... opinions that might be different are "anti-union?" ha ha ha.

Quote: Maybe they do post more than that, but honestly I never see them post anything but anti-labor garbage.
Well then you haven't been looking very closely.

Quote: Must be some sort of mental tick or something to so closely follow, and so vehemently oppose airline labor, when you aren't airline labor yourself. I truly don't get it, but maybe I'm in the wrong.
People shouldn't be forced to join a union and pay dues to get a job. It should be a choice. That being said, unions do a lot of good things. They also do a lot of bad things. It's a mixed bag / double edge sword.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 11
Go to