Be careful in South Africa

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to
Quote: and in America you have to worry more about getting shot by a cop.. or anywhere in public
Times I've ever worried about being shot by police is and always will be zero.
Quote: in other countries, you don’t get shot even if you don’t put your dome light on
It depends on what "other" countries you mean.

Quote: No one gets shot in the US for not putting their dome light on. They get shot for pulling a deadly weapon on the cops. It's always a case of resisting arrest escalating to violence.
The amount of videos that are EASILY accessable on the internet that cleary demostrate this is enormous.
​​​​​​​
Quote: always is an interesting turn of phrase. But mostly it’s just strange to me how america has such a worse cultural problem with “resisting arrest escalating to violence” than other countries. What is wrong with us?
As is your use of the word "other". It simply depends.

But as mentione, the amount of easily found videos that CLEARLY show the person esclating a situation is huge.
​​​​​​​
Quote: You are correct. It is cultural. The fact that there are so many guns also makes cops understandably trigger-happy.
Usuing your own words, its not really a matter of LEO's being "trigger happy"

Repeating myself, the amount of videos that can be seen where had the LEO not reacted in a fraction of a second and would have lost their life is astounding.

The amount of peolpe that buy into/beleive that over 1000 unarmed african americans are shot/killed EVERY YEAR is astounding.
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to