Can’t wait for this to be over!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to
I give it year and you guys will be crying and complaining about this contract in less than a year, and everyone on here will have voted NO, including SWAPA reps who pushed it.
Quote: I give it year and you guys will be crying and complaining about this contract in less than a year, and everyone on here will have voted NO, including SWAPA reps who pushed it.
Someone skipped english class after they got the work visa.
Quote: Someone skipped english class after they got the work visa.
I think his stage name says it all.
Quote: Someone skipped english class after they got the work visa.
That's all you got? That tells me deep down, you know its true. You will be one of the first to be complaining.

I'd be one to talk: (Sample of 6packStreamJedi posts below): I guess you forgot the Caps"

"ok, just generating cash. thought they were losing planes."

"rumor is all max 9s grounded indefinitely? this true?"
Congrats on a sub par contract during the best pilot negotiating time ever. At least FOs got 757 pay.
Quote: I give it year and you guys will be crying and complaining about this contract in less than a year, and everyone on here will have voted NO, including SWAPA reps who pushed it.
Could we truly be called pilots if we didn't cry and complain?
Quote: Could we truly be called pilots if we didn't cry and complain?
Good point and well taken.
Quote: Congrats on a sub par contract during the best pilot negotiating time ever. At least FOs got 757 pay.
thanks!
I'll be thinking of you on February 20th! And every 20th here on after.
The money is good and the LTD is.
I'm sorry your butt is hurt over crew meals and "medical freedom"
Quote: thanks!
I'll be thinking of you on February 20th! And every 20th here on after.
The money is good and the LTD is.
I'm sorry your butt is hurt over crew meals and "medical freedom"
Money is good....GOOD?? 99.8% Ready to strike; and all that came of it was GOOD money. 🙄
Quote: Money is good....GOOD?? 99.8% Ready to strike; and all that came of it was GOOD money. 🙄
The title of this thread still proving true with every new comment.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to