Travelnet Woes

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: Try logging out of Deltenet and then log back in - it worked for me this way
I meant the APC forums.
Quote: So far today, I've tried safari in and out of private window and Chrome. I've tried on my MACbook and the company issued IPad with no luck. Just got thru by using the private window option on safari. Have to think this is related to the spiffy new DeltaNet look.

Truly wish they would spend less time trying to trick us with the phishing attempts and actually come up with working IT. At this point our technology is embarassing no matter how much we pay for those awards we plaster all over our planes.
It’s almost comical how much Delta IT can muck up a concept as simple and widespread as SSO. Deltanet is the only one out of dozens of corporate / organizational websites that I use that has these issues. The best part is they’re aware of it and they maintain a “it’s your fault, not ours” stance (i.e. the big red banner on Deltanet telling everyone to clear their cache).

The entire IT department needs to be terminated and rebuilt from the ground up.
Quote: It's because that one guy didn't report that phishing email. Who know who you are.
It's my fault. I reported the first one and have deleted subsequent tests of my phishing IQ.
Quote: It's my fault. I reported the first one and have deleted subsequent tests of my phishing IQ.
I just delete all emails on my iPad (especially the stupid SkyFlub stuff that is constant). Dey can phish dis! 😁
Couldn't use travelnet of any of my new "tools" links for the last 30 hours.
Quote: Couldn't use travelnet of any of my new "tools" links for the last 30 hours.
My new "email" link takes me to the Self Service page. 😂
Quote: It’s almost comical how much Delta IT can muck up a concept as simple and widespread as SSO. Deltanet is the only one out of dozens of corporate / organizational websites that I use that has these issues. The best part is they’re aware of it and they maintain a “it’s your fault, not ours” stance (i.e. the big red banner on Deltanet telling everyone to clear their cache).

The entire IT department needs to be terminated and rebuilt from the ground up.
This is the way.
Instead of going through delta net, go direct to travelnet.delta.com
Delta IT, the "SH" is silent, strikes again. I just finished my "Glint survey". There were a dozen or so questions on various topics...but it didn't matter what the question was, my answer focused on illustrating the problems with our Delta applications, and the ATL employee bus/parking lot transportation issues. Every single answer.
I thought we were a technology company. Remember when we had a TravelNet app?
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to