Mass Layoffs Today

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11 
Page 11 of 11
Go to
Quote: isn't their guidance extremely low capex? Pretty sure it'd be unethical to the investors to guide low cap-ex just for a secret 777 order.
For starters you’re calling this executive group ethical? Secondly they said no capex planned through 2026 or some wording like that.

I was mostly being facetious in my post, because why would all the corporate jets descend upon Boeing just to cancel 6 of 43 options?
Quote: 777X confirmed
this is not even FAA certified
Quote: this is not even FAA certified
EIS still estimated to be 2025. But that’s beside the point.
Quote: I don’t know why anyone would want to be a flex after that. I love my days off.
lots of draft opportunities coming up on certain fleets I’m sure
Quote: For starters you’re calling this executive group ethical? Secondly they said no capex planned through 2026 or some wording like that.

I was mostly being facetious in my post, because why would all the corporate jets descend upon Boeing just to cancel 6 of 43 options?
I believe there was also a Board of Directors meeting there which would explain it. Either way, it was probably hosted by Boeing or something to schmooze the leadership so the conspiracy lives on. We’ll never know since we’re just lowly hourly employees.

Interesting point, the “ethical” c-suite currently at FedEx describes employee layoffs as opportunities. I’ve listened to many earnings calls from multiple companies over the years and that was the first time I’ve ever heard an executive describe destroying someone’s livelihood as an “opportunity”. Just disgusting and speaks volumes about John Dietrich’s character and lack of integrity. Hope the board has sense enough to send him to the unemployment line sooner rather than later.
Quote: I believe there was also a Board of Directors meeting there which would explain it. Either way, it was probably hosted by Boeing or something to schmooze the leadership so the conspiracy lives on. We’ll never know since we’re just lowly hourly employees.

Interesting point, the “ethical” c-suite currently at FedEx describes employee layoffs as opportunities. I’ve listened to many earnings calls from multiple companies over the years and that was the first time I’ve ever heard an executive describe destroying someone’s livelihood as an “opportunity”. Just disgusting and speaks volumes about John Dietrich’s character and lack of integrity. Hope the board has sense enough to send him to the unemployment line sooner rather than later.
Dietrich is ruthless. I hope Raj and FS have enough sense to try and rein him in. You can never say firing your own people is an opportunity. Smh
Quote: I Hope the board has sense enough to send him to the unemployment line sooner rather than later.
Nope, he just got here.

Quote: Dietrich is ruthless. I hope Raj and FS have enough sense to try and rein him in. You can never say firing your own people is an opportunity. Smh
This is why he is here.

Back to enjoying my days off.
Xing30West is exactly on point. It's not like he's trying to be different by going off the reservation. He has been a known quantity for many many years and obviously hired to burn from within and it hasn't even been a year since he touched down. When the desired outcome is achieved then and only then will he be on his way to the next book burning episode.

*"You can never say firing your own people is an opportunity" - Spectre86. Well, sounds like he did. Understand your sentiment like those folks in the movie "Up in the Air", they heard the proverbial "see it as an opportunity" and that went over like being tied to an anvil and thrown into the Mariana Trench.
7  8  9  10  11 
Page 11 of 11
Go to