Contract Negotiations Officially Begin

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
I figured we need a thread to discuss this upcoming contract, since we are officially in the thick of it as of today. Predictions? Optimism? Negativity? Good stock tips? All included below!
In purely as post number 2. Popping the popcorn now.....
- Big Carl
- Hiring slowing down
- Spirit Rejection
- "profitability" focus

I'm not all that optimistic. I'm in for the ride though... I'm happy that ALPA secured the snap ups in the mean time
Quote: - Big Carl
- Hiring slowing down
- Spirit Rejection
- "profitability" focus

I'm not all that optimistic. I'm in for the ride though... I'm happy that ALPA secured the snap ups in the mean time
The path to probability certainly doesn't lie through a ****ed off pilot group flying the letter of the contract and not keeping to organization moving....
Just don't take an advice APA offers.
Quote: - Big Carl
- Hiring slowing down
- Spirit Rejection
- "profitability" focus

Agreed. Set the expectations to a minimum. My gut says we are in this for the long haul.
Quote: Agreed. Set the expectations to a minimum. My gut says we are in this for the long haul.
If Carl doesn't pull any shenanigans I don't see anything worth voting on coming our way before 2028.
Quote: If Carl doesn't pull any shenanigans I don't see anything worth voting on coming our way before 2028.
This is a proper expectation.
Quote: This is a proper expectation.

yup we have almost no real leverage right now.
Quote: yup we have almost no real leverage right now.
Then we create it.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to