No more single breasted….

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 38
Go to
Quote: $6,000,000 later.
Quote: Is the person in charge of Delta’s IT program the same person in charge of the uniform process???
yes and yes

misfit toys
Quote: yes and yes
It's a different VP isn't it?
Quote: It's a different VP isn't it?
Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause of the leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

sorry, couldn’t help myself.
Quote: Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause of the leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

sorry, couldn’t help myself.
APC would be SOL without your BS, TFAYD 😁
Quote: I stood up and clapped after reading that powerful message. It was a tribute to the Delta Brand and the Will of the Delta Pilots. The single breasted jacket was a travesty to our image and our tradition. It was like the Yankees getting a home uniform "option" without Pinstripes. Thank goodness it is being discontinued with more inclusive double breasted options being explored.
You cannont be serious. "Powerful message?" the dude shat all over your buddy Pat Burns's uniform misadventure, and is wasting our profit sharing money.

It's pathetic how they nickel and dime us with ****ty pilot meals and push single engine taxi....and then flush high six figures down the lav. What an embarassing fiasco.

Say, weren't you cheering these changes when they were announced originally?
Really? Is anybody surprised? Us old heads knew this was coming.
Trips great great Grandfather in Delta regalia, circa 1870s and fellow widebody crew mates 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/152278031134798756/
Quote: I stood up and clapped after reading that powerful message. It was a tribute to the Delta Brand and the Will of the Delta Pilots. The single breasted jacket was a travesty to our image and our tradition. It was like the Yankees getting a home uniform "option" without Pinstripes. Thank goodness it is being discontinued with more inclusive double breasted options being explored.
Bro this is embarrassing.. You stood up and clapped? A travesty? Powerful message?
Quote: https://youtu.be/rPK4Pw3y-DI?si=vkAML_Mop8GVHGD9
what I don't get is they have such a hard on about DB so we can look like that, but what about the BEARD! We have been half a$$ing it this whole time!
Agian. Relly/ Is anybody surprided?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 38
Go to