My rant

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to
Quote: I HATE "are you a pilot" NO DUMBASS WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM WEARING THIS UNIFORM FOR? I AM GOING TO THE BACHELOR PARTY........
Some of my non-pilot friends ask me that. gee, no i'm not a pilot. I've just been pretending the last #@$*ing 7 years. I was dead heading on a EMB-120 awhile back and the passenger next to me asks, "So, is this a 6 or 8 cylinder?"

200th post! Do I get a cookie? I can take it with me on my next overnight for dinner.
Quote: Some of my non-pilot friends ask me that. gee, no i'm not a pilot. I've just been pretending the last #@$*ing 7 years. I was dead heading on a EMB-120 awhile back and the passenger next to me asks, "So, is this a 6 or 8 cylinder?"

200th post! Do I get a cookie? I can take it with me on my next overnight for dinner.
You do if your overnighting in MOD! I will save you mine from the DoubleTree tonight and pass it on to you the next time is see you!
When I was flying TEX for Lakes if I got the "what's the in-flight movie?" brilliance I would respond with. "It's called 'Alive', and you're the star." Followed, of course, by reassurance of a safe trip.

I stole that from another TEX captain who is a great guy and one of the best PA tour guides of the Rockies around.
Quote: I HATE "are you a pilot" NO DUMBASS WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM WEARING THIS UNIFORM FOR? I AM GOING TO THE BACHELOR PARTY........
Girl's can fly WOW, I had no idea.
I miss the Beech...

Ps. Doubletree cookies are the best!
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to