UAL hiring process

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to
Unfortunate Step 7 for me. Thanks for playing email came less than 24 hours of taking the Lasergrade test. No idea why. How someone with 13 years of military service and 3 inside recommendations can be eliminated with a true false test is a mystery to me. Maybe I should apply to the HR department.

Good luck everyone.

On to the next company... Wish me luck.
Don't feel too bad. Same thing happend to me and many others at UPS.
Candidates that "passed" the LaserGrade are called by HR to set up an interview on tuesday, wednesday, or thursday....morning or afternoon.

Good Luck out there!

PS>
S3toHerk-

Sorry to hear the news. I thought the LaserGrade psych evals were bull! How in the world are they able to determine what they consider a good pilot/employee by answering Q's about what your friends do...?

ZP
Just finished the phone interview. Very nice and relaxed (them, not me). She said it would be 72 business hours 'till notice about status and the next step.

Gonna be a long weekend!

Good luck to all!
Who does United Prep?

I need to know asap.

Anyone know if they're sticking to the old process from 2000-2001?

Any Fresh Gouge!?!

Help!
Hey,

Emerald Coast used to be the experts. Not even sure if they are in business anymore. AirInc also has a counseling service. I guess that means you have an interview sked?
Just checked the other thread about Delta interviews. There are a couple of websites on there. Hope it helps!

Z
Z Pilot,

Congratulations!

I see from your other posts that you fly for Mesa? 4800tt & 3000 Jet PIC? For reference I have 3000tt, 2000 jet PIC, and am a military guy, but you knew that already.

How did things work out with SWA and Delta? Any others?
Quote: Z Pilot,

Congratulations!

I see from your other posts that you fly for Mesa? 4800tt & 3000 Jet PIC? For reference I have 3000tt, 2000 jet PIC, and am a military guy, but you knew that already.

How did things work out with SWA and Delta? Any others?
HaHa-

Doing a little research on me, eh?

Yes, (unfortunately Mesa)

Hours are now 6000+ TT
4000+ Jet PIC

SWA- Rejected

DAL- I got them to look at my app, they asked me to "fix" it (a technicality IMO), I did, they wrote back 2 days later telling me it has not been updated in months (NOT true, I update it every 2 weeks), then nothing. I assume I have been put in to the "do-not-invite-for-interview-pile because-this-guy's-app-is-screwed-up (in our opinion)

Oh well.

And I just read the old UAL gouge. There's just no way I am gonna pass this interview. Oh well.

ZP
Are these guys still doing UAL prep?

(No, they were not answering their phones.)

Arnautical, Inc. \ Denver Consulting

ZP
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to