Mountain Air Cargo question

Subscribe
19  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33 
Page 29 of 33
Go to
Quote: You should see what they've done with floaters on the C-208. Basically (almost) every run is staffed with based guys now, and the floaters are all stuck on endless reserve at home. The loss of routes has only made this problem worse.

Rudderless, sinking ship this place is.

If you were wanting flight time I suppose that's a terrible situation. But if you were stuck on reserve and getting paid to sit at home and didnt care about hours i guess this not so bad. Or do I have that wrong?
Quote: If you were wanting flight time I suppose that's a terrible situation. But if you were stuck on reserve and getting paid to sit at home and didnt care about hours i guess this not so bad. Or do I have that wrong?
It really depends on the individual. Some may want to fly and if they do, they will leave. Otherwise they will stay. But there is some money lost for not flying.
Quote: It really depends on the individual. Some may want to fly and if they do, they will leave. Otherwise they will stay. But there is some money lost for not flying.
mainly because you don't have an opportunity for overtime? No flights going out so no chance of overtime correct7
Quote: mainly because you don't have an opportunity for overtime? No flights going out so no chance of overtime correct7
More like not being able to draw per diem while floating and/or double/triple pay for working on scheduled weeks off (PTO).
So what's new!? how's the company doing nowadays. Apart from the Caribbean lost.
Quote: So what's new!? how's the company doing nowadays. Apart from the Caribbean lost.
It’s fine.
Great info thanks.
Quote: Great info thanks.
But really nothing has changed. It’s fine. Staffing is getting better. That’s about it. Do you have any specific questions?
When are the Van pilots getting raises? I heard it’s suppose to go up by 12k..?
Quote: When are the Van pilots getting raises? I heard it’s suppose to go up by 12k..?
I think 1st year right now is 50k. I might be wrong. I haven’t heard of anything pay raise related for the Van.
19  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33 
Page 29 of 33
Go to