Merlin Airways

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Anyone know anything about Merlin Airways?

I know that they are owned by Corporate Air. I know Merlin operates out of Puerto Rico, Philipine Islands, and other US locations.

What I don't know is the usual info. like QOL, pay, schedules and what not... feel free to enlighten me for better or worse.

Thanks!
Well.... I guess no one knows anything..... and niether will I! Lol.
Sorry...but I thought they were finished a few years ago.

I know a few pilots that went there on some sort of internship after Embry. But like I said, I thought they were done.
Quote: Sorry...but I thought they were finished a few years ago.

I know a few pilots that went there on some sort of internship after Embry. But like I said, I thought they were done.
Hey I really appreciate it.... as far as I know.... they are alive and still in business.
Just an update.... if anyone cares.
I just completed training with Merlin and I couldn't be any happier. No overnights or early shows. Surfing and snorkeling before work everyday and a pilot group that makes you feel at home from day one. The pay is good and the cost of living is low.
I feel like I won the lottery.
If anyone would like any current info on the company don't hesitate to PM me.

Have a great day.
What's "good pay" and where did you get stationed?
Guaranteed base of 38K and change.... but more realistically I think about 50K for a first year CA. Aguadilla PR is our only base.

Quote: What's "good pay" and where did you get stationed?
Quote: Guaranteed base of 38K and change.... but more realistically I think about 50K for a first year CA. Aguadilla PR is our only base.
I know our company just stole away one of your FedEx contracts and hired away two of your pilots.
Do they hire any low-time pilots? I need a job...
Quote: I know our company just stole away one of your FedEx contracts and hired away two of your pilots.
Ok.... no big deal here.... and no you didn´t take two of our pilots.... one of them, who ironically didn´t even start ground school with y´all, is back and last I heard the other is coming back in December. I am not here to get into a ****ing match with you. We lost a contract because we lost an airframe..... that simple.

They do hire low time pilots.... PM me for details.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to