Does Air Wisconsin give sim rides to everyone?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Can any current Air Whisky pilots weigh in as to whether there's any truth to this?
I went though training in 2015 and no longer work for AW. FWW I passed all of it. But by the end I wanted to pull my hair out. They washed a lot of people out for trivial things. Like not having non memory items memorized down to a T. The info they expect of you… is gee whiz at pretty much all other regionals to put it kindly. They wanted you to know a lot of, who cares this really isn’t that important type of stuff. Instructors were a mixed bag of helpful folks, and people that ran your emotions very high the whole time. DPEs were known to be very tough and unforgiving minus like 1 or 2 of them.

Their training department compared to other regionals was not a cake walk. When I got to my second airline, flying the same airplane, the info they wanted compared to AW was astoundingly different in a sense it was way easier and less intense. I’m not gonna sugar coat this training department.
Quote: Their training department compared to other regionals was not a cake walk. When I got to my second airline, flying the same airplane, the info they wanted compared to AW was astoundingly different in a sense it was way easier and less intense. I’m not gonna sugar coat this training department.
Call it what it is. It's the "Testing and Evaluating Department"...very little training actually happens.
Quote: It isn’t true. There are obviously people that don’t pass the interview.
Or cannot pass a ck ride...
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to