purdy neat or luggage works???

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: I am currently in sim training for the CRJ-200, and I am wondering which company to buy from and which size I should get for the crj? Any info would be great. thankyou

joe
PNS (Purdy Neat Stuff) is a retailer that sells the Luggage Works bags. The bag (steel frame, not the plastic) is heavy but, it is a tank and it will last forever . I love 'em.
Made the mistake of a TravelPro the first time around - Lasted me exactly two and a half months on Line (and that was babying it) - and my buddies has lost all it's zippers...have since purchased the "Tank" of rollaboards (LuggageWorks) and haven't looked back. It'll last forever and you can replace most of the bag when it starts looking beat (but not broken!!)
I have the Luggage Works bag; mine is five months old.

Although the frame and handle are durable, two of my side pocket zippers are broken and I've only taken the thing on 400 hours worth of flying.
Luggage Works makes the "Purdy Neat" bags... my PNT bag came in a week ago and it has a Luggage Works tag on there... I've got a Travelpro Platinum (200$) and the PNT is 100X better hands down... you'll know where the money is when you get it.
Sorry to bump and old thread, but I'm trying to decide between the Purdy Neat 22" or 26" Stealth. I'd like to get the 26", but can any one verify that it will fit on the CRJ-200?
Costco's Kirkland brand ($99), lifetime warrenty. Well made and if anything goes wrong with it all you do is walk in any Costco show them the damage, walk back and get a new one regardless of age of the bag and no receipt needed.
Quote: Costco's Kirkland brand ($99), lifetime warrenty. Well made and if anything goes wrong with it all you do is walk in any Costco show them the damage, walk back and get a new one regardless of age of the bag and no receipt needed.
Thanks, but brand is not my concern. What I want to know is will a 26" bag fit in the 200?
Quote: Thanks, but brand is not my concern. What I want to know is will a 26" bag fit in the 200?
Not sure about a 26"er, Costco Dimensions: 22" x 14" x 9"-11"
Don't go for the 26"...looks real-doofy for an RJ Pilot LoL

And the F/A's will give you crap when they pack everything and the kitchen sink into a bag half the size!!
Yes, the 26" Pretty Neat Stuff bag will fit. The captain I'm flying with today has one. Will also (barely) fit in the CRJ-200 flight deck baggage closet. I wouldn't worry about what the flight attendants, or anybody else, thinks about your luggage.

The 22" Costco bag is an awesome value, but a tad thick to fit in the CRJ cargo bins. Yes, you can get it in there if you don't overstuff. Dimensions: 22" x 14" x 9"-11" Weight: 9.8 lbs. (without packing accessories)

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...v=&browse=&s=1

I bought a bag from:

http://www.strongbags.com/

It's a lot lighter than the Pretty Neat Stuff bag, and a bit cheaper. Yes, it fits also in the RJ overhead bin: Specs: 22"H x 14"W x 7.5"D, 12 LBS

Here's a good site for searching:

http://luggagetravelpro.net/
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to