Delta Cognative Test/Interview Prep

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Are there any locations or online sites where you can practice for the cognative test at Delta?

Any recommendations on which interview prep to use for the Delta interview?
For the COG screen, go to http://www.lumosity.com/ for the free 30 day trial. There are 30 sessions of games that help with memory, cognative control, attention, and processing speed. The test is not the same as the one at the interview, but the practice will help you.
Air Inc. provides a useful prep. If you like to chair fly for a sim event, this is an opportunity to chair fly the Delta interview. Try to get a retired Delta Capt. for the session. The former Delta folks know the Delta ideas on culture and ethics better than anyone else.

Quite a few applicants are doing well on the testing and flubbing the interview. Just like anything else, practice makes perfect.

There is not a practice tutorial for the actual Delta tests, but the gouge provides good ideas for study and I had my wife give me random numbers & letters to memorize in the week leading up to the interview just to practice short term memory skills.

You will find the interview is very relaxed, but thorough. Be very careful with your application, be very VERY honest. Delta is a great place to be - good luck.
Thanks for the info.
Quote: Any recommendations on which interview prep to use for the Delta interview?

I highly recommend Aaron Hagan from Emerald Coast (emeraldcoastinterviewconsulting.com)

3 out of the 4 hired on my interview day used him. He's well regarded by everyone I know.
Quote: Are there any locations or online sites where you can practice for the cognative test at Delta?

Any recommendations on which interview prep to use for the Delta interview?
Get yourself an interview with Comair. They use the same test.
24 September Interview

2 hired, 4 not hired.... don't know about the last 2 of 8!
Quote: For the COG screen, go to http://www.lumosity.com/ for the free 30 day trial. There are 30 sessions of games that help with memory, cognative control, attention, and processing speed. The test is not the same as the one at the interview, but the practice will help you.
Perhaps it has changed recently since it now shows only 14 days free. The tests do give good feedback on weak areas such as memory though I don't know how or if they correlate to the Delta tests. Hopefully I'll find out soon.
Go to Air, Inc. Great test prep/gouge with awesome strategy and techniques to do well on ALL testing including the COG-AE. Don't even hesitate to spend the money. It was cheap overall to score the job.
"Havedones",

More on what the test is like:

1. How long does it take?
2. Is it all on the computer or some on paper?
3. Several sections on several areas (cog, memory, proc. speed) or more simple?
4. Lumosity is a great suggestion, thank you, would there be any other suggestions to prepare better?

Thanks to all
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to