2008 Hiring at UPS

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to
I got the call from BT yesterday to come for an interview! It's been a long wait and if successful it looks like a long swim, but that's okay. He said the same that is written here, last class for 07 in Nov, little to no hiring in 08.
Quote: I got the call from BT yesterday to come for an interview! It's been a long wait and if successful it looks like a long swim, but that's okay. He said the same that is written here, last class for 07 in Nov, little to no hiring in 08.
Good luck. Who knows what will happen in 08...
Quote: JustUnderPar,
Is that your German Shepherd?
yup...he's a bit older now.
Quote: I got the call from BT yesterday to come for an interview! It's been a long wait and if successful it looks like a long swim, but that's okay. He said the same that is written here, last class for 07 in Nov, little to no hiring in 08.
Congrats and best wishes. I know it has been a long time coming. I little hunch tells me there will be more hiring than currently expected in 08.
Razor,
Congrats!
Quote: Congrats and best wishes. I know it has been a long time coming. I little hunch tells me there will be more hiring than currently expected in 08.
Election year, more retirements, congress slow on the uptake. I agree completely.
Good luck Razor and keep us posted on how it went please.
Thanks for the well wishes guys. I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully I'll be buying beers at Humpy's before too long!
Quote: Thanks for the well wishes guys. I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully I'll be buying beers at Humpy's before too long!
Uhm, no. Hopefully we'll be buying you beers at Humpies pretty soon. It's a probie tradition here - you might be buying your own leather jacket but we'll be buying all the beer!
Quote: The age 65 rule is a bag of worms that affects the pros and the cons to varying degrees, but affect it shall.

FF
It will benefit few and screw many. I'm sure we'll be complaining about it many years after the now 55+ crowd is long retired. Thanks guys!
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to