Want to see how they clean those cups in your hotel room?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to
I believe it!

Yo Roper - you with NASA now?!
Quote: Al Sharpton? Is that you?
i actually ran into Al this morning in DCA. He was pacing back and forth jabbing away on his cell phone. I really can't stand that guy, and seeing him in person didn't make me feel any better about him.
Bring your own. Seriously. I do.

Green and clean.

Win/Win.
well at least theyre not spitting in the cups
I just use a tissue or piece of toilet paper to touch the dirty surfaces, like light switches, sink faucet, air conditioner knob, TV/remote control (I've read that the hotel remote control is one of the grossest things on earth, more of a hot zone than a public toilet). I've been to plenty of hotels where it was apparent the sheets hadn't been replaced. (Not the blanket/comforter because we all know those never get cleaned anyways, but the actual white sheets.) I would see crumbs, bugs, and most often, curly little hairs on the white sheets. (UGHHHH.) I've also seen little hairs on supposedly new towels, it's sick, I mean this is what you use to pat your face after a shower and it has curly little hairs on it from god knows where/who!!! Several times in different hotels I was in the room at the same time the maid was cleaning it... and I noticed none of the maids ever wore gloves or washed their hands... basically, she would replace your sheets with the same bare hands that cleaned the toilet.
I'm not surprised at all. I never use the glasses unless they are wrapped in plastic, and then I still rinse them off. If I use the coffee machine, I wash the pot with hot water and soap and then run a cycle or two of hot water through the machine before I use it.

As for the TV remote, I think that is without doubt the single nastiest thing in the room. I always use a remote condom. Most hotels have an ice bag, which ALWAYS ends up on the remote in my room. If I need ice, I get another bag. Always use protection...
Good point kalyx. My IOE check airman really stressed to me how important it is to pull back and check the sheets before you climb into bed. I have yet to see hair in my bed thank God! However, I frequently see one in the shower and/or on a towel.
Do I want to see it?
No. Ignorance is bliss.
Quote: No. Ignorance is bliss.
ROFL! What you don't know, can't hurt you. But...we all know now...
Quote: I'm not surprised at all. I never use the glasses unless they are wrapped in plastic, and then I still rinse them off. If I use the coffee machine, I wash the pot with hot water and soap and then run a cycle or two of hot water through the machine before I use it.

As for the TV remote, I think that is without doubt the single nastiest thing in the room. I always use a remote condom. Most hotels have an ice bag, which ALWAYS ends up on the remote in my room. If I need ice, I get another bag. Always use protection...
Be very careful, FA's and other women love to wash they're "hoses" in the coffee maker.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to