ABX Air Declares DHL in Fault of Agreement

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
I think I have heard that somewhere before... "Fly and grieve it..."
Quote: Astar guys are always the first to predict the demise of ABX.

On the other hand I know a bunch of ABX pilots that bought the stock today. I'm in below 4.
so by days end they made a cool 10k or so depending on how much you bought??? A guy in the training center (76 CA) said he made 20k by the end of the day. I wish I had the money to spend!!
Ultrawhiner--grow up already!! when I started working here I made $13K per year. If you can't take it get out and good riddance!!!
Whoa there big fella
Ultra,

Sounds like Mike's stock took a dive today. Better not bring up anything but sports in the cockpit for a while...
Quote: Ultra,

Sounds like Mike's stock took a dive today. Better not bring up anything but sports in the cockpit for a while...
yeah, I always hate it when I sell when everyone else is buying. It's a real witch with a capital B that always makes me snap at my co-workers when I'm the dumbarse.
Quote: Ultrawhiner--grow up already!! when I started working here I made $13K per year. If you can't take it get out and good riddance!!!
Whoa there wildman. That,s not what Ultra was insinuating. He just said he wished he had some extra capital to play in the game with. You need to cut back on the caffiene and get off your high horse. You might have been working for only 13k, but I have been here long enough to know there are folks that that were here cause noboby else would hire them. That be you?
Quote: Ultrawhiner--grow up already!! when I started working here I made $13K per year.
Prob'ly didn't spend 7 years on furlough, though...
Quote: Prob'ly didn't spend 7 years on furlough, though...
No he was not on furlough but I am sure he supported our furloughed brothers by not bidding open time trying to get them back....................

yeah right. (sarcasm intended)
Quote: Ultrawhiner--grow up already!! when I started working here I made $13K per year. If you can't take it get out and good riddance!!!
I was wishing I coud have invested as well. Man I dont know where you are coming from, so I'll try to take the high road. However from first impressions I might agree with the 8 and 9 guys that most of undesireables are on the 76! (The 76 guys I have been introduced to have been real supportive) Too bad a few make the rest look bad. I wont respond to any more of your posts, in fact if you wish to speak to me I'm in the classroom, come on over and we'll fix this understanding over a free cup of coffee. Ya know its free now!
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to