Does Southern Air Furlough often?

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 13 of 13
Go to
Quote: Looks like Nike runs a "virtual" Airline.
ATA VIRTUAL

Not sure I believe much he says there.
That is very strange. Nick must have set it up because he is the CEO.
Dumping Fuel?
FlightAware > Live Flight Tracker > Southern Air Inc. #723
Wouldn't be the first time a SAI plane had a "Nav Failure" and had to turn back. I wouldn't want to cross NCA13 without a good INS, and 4 good motors, it's lonely up there!
Now thats a funny track. I wonder if they were on vectors.
You wouldn't believe it, but at the helm of that masterful performance was none other than the president of the crew group............looks like he was a little confused..............ya think??
Quote: Wouldn't be the first time a SAI plane had a "Nav Failure" and had to turn back. I wouldn't want to cross NCA13 without a good INS, and 4 good motors, it's lonely up there!
I was flying from Toluca, Mexico to Rio last March - heard a Southern on the freq declare "loss of nav" and divert to Manaus.

In my 747 classic days we had LTN-72s. but never had two fail at the same time...

Sure like my IRSs a lot better!!

Wonder how many 74s Souther has now, and how many they are actually flying? Are they still flying all three Pratt powered C360 a/c?
Quote: You wouldn't believe it, but at the helm of that masterful performance was none other than the president of the crew group............looks like he was a little confused..............ya think??
Confused about what...?

And how was it "masterful"...?

The "president of the crew group" is an flight engineer, so what you posted makes no sense.

I don't know the details of what happened, but it sounds like you don't either. Before posting something so obtuse and inflammatory, why dontcha elaborate what the crew supposedly was at fault for.
3  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 13 of 13
Go to