FDX: Your IRS tax dollars hard at work

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
reading between the lines
Quote: ...

It's my opinion that PC's letter was a late halloween gesture. I think it's nothing more than: BOO, in a scary tone, said to effect action from the most junior folks to bid the FDA's.

I didn't take PC's letter beyond what it said, not until I saw the many different interpretations...I still don't think it is worth taking beyond face value.

A few month's ago in a room full of FO's, well before I had heard one mention of the "F" word, one FO asked OR when hiring would start again, "18 to 24 months" replied OR. He said when they looked in the crystal ball a few years back, they did not foresee some the craziness we have experienced, hence the halt on hiring. Next, another FO raised his hand and asked about an F, "no discussion on that at all" was OR's response.

Call me naive, but I think it was a straight forward letter from PC and there are a bunch of mgmt clowns sitting around enjoying the soap opera read we provide for all to read here.
Quote: Yep, the V has retired. DC-10 Capt. Nice person, just didn't want to pay her taxes.
Rode a jumpseat with her many years ago. When I asked her about the cannabis ring she was wearing, she started telling me about tax laws, her group of tax dodgers, Jesse the Body, etc.... Very entertaining two hours and I got a free copy of the Constitution, which I still have!
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to