Netjets call for an interview?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Does anyone know on average how long it might take a person to get a call for an interview with Netjets after first applying?
Interview?
After you receive the application acceptance e-mail, in approximately 30-90 days you'll receive an e-mail to schedule the interview. This time may have increased do to the plethera of resume's they've received. Good Luck.
I mailed in my app and got the acceptance letter about 3 months ago. Still no call... No telling how many apps they have now
Quote: I mailed in my app and got the acceptance letter about 3 months ago. Still no call... No telling how many apps they have now
I adviced friends to apply before the TA passed, once it did, it would be far more difficult to get the call, but they wanted to wait and see what the new TA would look like. Now they wish they had.
you gave them sound advice
I received my application acceptance e-mail on 25 October 07. No word on an interview yet.
Thanks guys...
Now that they have the PDF application on their website to print out, do they still send out another application to be completed?
App accepted e mail Nov 28 2007. No calls yet. Internal sources say 3-5 months.....
Funny, as I read about you all sending in apps I get a very nervous gut feeling like I am missing out and when I am retired in 14 or so months all the jobs will be dried up.

Anyone else have these strange feelings? I know they will still be hiring in '09 but wish I could be onboard now.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to