Pinnacle CRJ-900 Rates

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to
And for any Skywest guy who thinks they're on top, just keep in mind your own management now has a contract completely settled with ASA (which wasn't part of your fold last time around, I think)...I hope you guys don't get whipsawed, but now that they're "stuck" paying ASA decent rates, and since you have no union, I wouldn't count on seeing any movement in 900 rates for a while.
My dad can beat up your dad. My mom is hotter than your mom. Your dog has fleas. The Skywest guys started it! No we didnt, u said it first!
Quote: My dad can beat up your dad. My mom is hotter than your mom. Your dog has fleas. The Skywest guys started it! No we didnt, u said it first!
My CRJ looks better than yours!

Can't we all just get along?
Higney did you buy the rock for your fiance at Josef's yet?
Quote: Higney did you buy the rock for your fiance at Josef's yet?
I bought her ring about a year ago- we were just getting the wedding bands. She got what she wanted so we are happy.
Quote: I bought her ring about a year ago- we were just getting the wedding bands. She got what she wanted so we are happy.
Haha! I know how that goes.
Are the Pinnacle Pilots serious about striking? The vote shows, but how close are we to actually seeing it?
Quote: Are the Pinnacle Pilots serious about striking? The vote shows, but how close are we to actually seeing it?
I'd say about five years.
hell ya theres gonna be a strike. when the govt. gets off it's butt and lets us. I might even meet Trenary on the golf course and join his 3some on my time off.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to